Arosalinie Update Please?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by bsrdj, Apr 21, 2021.

1. bsrdj

bsrdj Member

why no update for raildriver rivet? only new route not to have raildriver? matt said its a simple fix!

2. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

It updated today and according to the patch notes, raildriver is added.

3. DenisJura

DenisJura Member

Hy. Despite today's update, this important problem remains: sometimes you have to wait more than a minute for the power to return. On the other hand, the exterior views with left and right arrows are always inverted. Are you having the same problems? Thanks and best regards. Denis France

• Like Like x 1
  4. WaveyDavey

WaveyDavey Well-Known Member

Have you installed yesterday/today’s update??? (Last item on Arosa list of updates)

B0A3E51B-4992-4869-8085-B33440601B19.png

5. DenisJura

DenisJura Member

@ WaveyDavey Thank's Yes it's the last update, the change camera angle 180° works. But When I turn off the power, it takes up to a minute for it to be active again.. I have reinstalled the addon but same Problem.. Bu i trust in Rivet Games
    He always fixed the problems

• Like Like x 1
  6. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

^This. After you brake it takes way more than 10 seconds to be able to apply power again. This is a big issue. We need a fix fast.

• Like Like x 2
  7. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Just to add to things to revisit when looking at this route, the Raildriver implementations leaves a lot to be desired. Especially the light and wiper switches of all things. Throttle/regen brake lever is extremely “twitchy” with and extremely sensitive. They need to increase the off zone between regenerative brakes and power and also increase the scale for throttle. Very difficult to accurately set speed between 1.5 2.0 and 2.5 settings.

I know Raildriver is in Beta, but I wish they would come up with some consistent button assignments.

• Like Like x 2
  8. ulf

ulf Member

+1