Xbox Schnellfahrtstrecke Köln - Aachen Game Crash

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by bobbobberdd, May 9, 2021.

1. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

I was in the ICE service ICE 315 Frankfurt (Main) Hbf on the way to Cologne. When I was shortly before Cologne HBF, roughly at the point where you have to brake down to 60 kph, my game crashed.

-My weather settings were heavy rain, heavily cloudy, medium wind strength and high moisture

-I installed all layers for SKA (MSB and RRO)

I Play on a XboxOne S

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

I think this is a known issue ( players experiencing crashes around 2KM from Koln

3. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

I know this is a known problem. I just haven't had that in a while. I had also made an earlier trip yesterday and nothing happened.

4. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Ok , I don’t really have this issue either . I think I may have got this once , but it’s usually fine for me

5. edward.gregg

edward.gregg Active Member

Did you get a loud buzzing noise before it crashed? Im on PC and High spec. and its happened a few times not just with this route. But today I watched the Hamburg-Lubeck preview with Matt and JD and they had the same crash but on an xbox X.

I might add if its helpful to DTG The first few times it happened I got a green screen then it went black and had to push the button of doom to restart.

As of last week I now get a CTD and a window from Unreal asking my permission to send a report. which I've done, but can understand some may not want to send data to some company, that for all we know are based on button moon.

I found there is no pattern or restricted to any particular route. Its very random and restarting my PC seems to remove the issue and I don't see it for quite a while.

Last edited: May 10, 2021