Armstrong Powerhouse App

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by junior hornet, May 9, 2021.

1. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

Has anyione downloaded the Armstrong Powerhouse app for scenarios that was recently announced on their web site?

I have installed it and when I click on the icon, nothing happens. No error messages or anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it, tried running as administrator and still nothing.

Has anyone else tried running this and can give me a clue as to how to get it running? Thanks.

2. fabdiva

fabdiva Well-Known Member

I'd suggest contacting AP support

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. junior hornet

Thanks. I will tomorrow. I just thought that someone may have had the similar problem who could answer it.

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

When you downloaded the App did you run the Install as Administrator?
    Sometimes that is the problem

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. junior hornet

Thanks. I have just tried installing as administrator but with the same result. However, out of interest I thought I’d try installing it on my old laptop (which is not powerful enough to run TS well but has it installed). The AP app ran successfully on this so it must be something to do with my PC.

Anyway, clicking on a few of the offered scenarios revealed that I needed oodles of DLC to run any of them which would cost a small fortune (which I should have expected) so, after all this, I think I’ll give it a miss.