Xbox Bakerloo Line Train Won't Move

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by BrotherNerox666x, May 23, 2021.

1. BrotherNerox666x

BrotherNerox666x New Member

When a saved game is loaded on the Bakerloo Line, after stopping at a couple of stations, the train does not want to move.

2. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

The save/reload option on bakerloo is bust, I'd advise against saving any service on bakerloo

3. IrishSpud

IrishSpud Member

Do NOT save or load a save on Bakerloo, it breaks the game. And on other routes more often than not loading a save breaks it too.

4. moczs_65

moczs_65 Active Member

What do you mean by "it breaks the game"? I kinda worried as an user of this function.

5. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Think what he means is, the re-loading of a saved service on some routes ( bakerloo especially ) doesnt work, and breaks that service, deeming it braking that game

6. IrishSpud

IrishSpud Member

Yes, if you save your game or load your save then the game gets messed up and messes with the systems.
    The same thing happens on other routes, when you save and reload the next time the save resets the controls, locks them or removes your destination mark/waypoint.
    Put simply, try not to save at all. On routes except Bakerloo I only save if I have to stop very close to a red light. As much as I play sometimes I underestimate the breaking and over shoot.