Xbox Menu Problem And Lag

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by ishaank#1309, Jun 2, 2021.

1. ishaank#1309

ishaank#1309 New Member

So I recently got the game, but whenever I click on the route and click B to go back, the game doesn't let me move the left toggle, as in I cannot pick any other routes in that situation, I have to restart the game. The game is also quite laggy as when I click the menu button in-game it freezes for a second then brings the menu up.

2. Wooki74

Wooki74 Active Member

Are you by any chance on series x if so I have a problem with quick resume when I go back to the game it does not register controller inputs. Have to restart game.

3. box215

box215 Active Member

Quick resume works for me. The only issue I have with Quick Resume is I can't take an screenshots, as the uploading to DTL fails. Sometimes it takes a few seconds for the game to fully start up again (as in my tv screen is black for a few seconds)

4. Wooki74

Wooki74 Active Member

Sorry was going to edit my reply. I think it might be if I pause the game for too long and reconnect my controller it won't work, even though it registers with game it's connected but buttons don't work, will run more tests to be more accurate.no other game has this problem to my knowledge.