Passenger In Scenario Designer

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by gigi.tre, Jun 2, 2021.

1. gigi.tre

gigi.tre Member

hello everyone, a courtesy, it is possible when you create in..scenario designer not to drive the train but to be a passenger, that is not to drive

2. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

You can not start a user made scenario without a player train. Nothing stops you from jumping off your train and boarding another as a passenger, but keep in mind that if you want that train to move thru the route you will need to set up the player train in a way that it does not block the path for the train that you want to be a passenger in.

3. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

There isn't exactly, however there is a way you can if you set up scenario planner in a correct order - this meaning when you create your services, the player-controlled example (i.e. the one you would drive) cannot be at the top of the list.

Let me give you a simple East Coastway example. If you wanted to ride as passenger from Brighton, you'll have to do this:

1 - Set up an AI service as the very first to run. For example, set a train to depart from Brighton Platform 8 at 14:00 (make sure you check the passenger service box when creating the service in scenario so it doesn't just depart straight away).
    2 - Set up your player-controlled service from Brighton Platform 6 also at 14:00. As long as this player-controlled service is below the above-mentioned AI train in your list (i.e. where you can make up to 20 total services on the scenario designer page), when you start your custom scenario, the AI train on Platform 8 will depart before you. Thus, if you want to ride on it, leave your train on platform 6 and rush over before it does!
    3 - Create as many AI services as possible during the whole route (up to a maximum of 20), and you'll see all these while you ride on the very first AI train as explained in Point 1.

Hope I've made it clear!

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. gigi.tre

gigi.tre Member

thanks for help you are really nice guys. hello gigi

• Like Like x 1
  5. gigi.tre

gigi.tre Member

grazie cloudyskies21, anche Inkar ha funzionato! Ciao