Need New Routes It’s Getting Bit Stale Now!!!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by JPGamingUK, Apr 21, 2018.

1. JPGamingUK

JPGamingUK New Member

Hey fellow Xbox TSW fans, is it just me or does anyone else feel we need some new routes or something now it’s been out for nearly 2 months and Paddington to Reading has gotten a little boring now, I don’t think I’ve played it in a few weeks due to being bit bored of doing same route everytime. I wouldn’t mind some new city routes, the new HS1 line, or even better a Eurostar run now that would be an awesome challenge

2. colorint

colorint Member

Development takes time. We need patience. But on Twitter they confirmed that they have new routes soon. I think it would be good to have new routes every 3 months.

3. Challenger3985

Challenger3985 Well-Known Member

First, their working on Rapid Transit and NEC to fix bugs and other additions that weren't added on the day one release. Second, don't get your hopes up with a "3 Month" Release estimation, that's the only reason why the two routes, I said before, are being worked on right now. Because they were rushed and unpolished to be playable for now. But, they will be coming to Xbox in the near future.

• Like Like x 2
  4. gangrel

gangrel Member

This is the "Founders Edition" after all. The true full game release is later this year. Yes the Founders Edition will get some dlc apparently. Just remember that the full release game coming later this year will be a gem IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gamborg

Gamborg Active Member

Yeah, I didn't get the whole "founders edition" thing at first when I bought it and only learnt of it when I started visiting this forum several weeks later. So maybe it should have been made clearer that this was more of an early-access game than a full version? I don't know. I'm still enjoying it and knowing that a full version will be released later this year gives the current version more and more purpose in my eyes. But still I understand why a lot of people out there feel limited by this release.

I didn't know about train simulators until I came across this one by coincidence but I'm really impressed by the work Dovetail has put into it and I'm glad it's available for the Xbox. So I definitely believe the future looks bright for Train Sim World on the console. We just have to be a little bit patient and let them do their thing. :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. MrCliffy82

MrCliffy82 New Member

I’ve heard a lot about this. I assumed this was the full game, justvdifferentky named for the Xbox? I’m assuming the full game won’t be another £24.99? The full game on PC originally only cost the initial £24.99 after all.

7. gangrel

gangrel Member

No, this isn't the full release. That will be later this year. DTG have stated that people that bought "Founders Edition", will get full release at a discount. Go to there website & see for yourself.

8. HopesAnchor131

HopesAnchor131 Active Member

Although as I stated before don't forget that by full release they simply mean all current content available on PC (apart from CSX HH). There will truly never be a "full release" as there will be new routes every few months.

9. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

Each additional route for xbox will be £25