Coming Soon - Union Pacific U50 Loco Add-on

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TrainSim-Martin, May 29, 2018.

1. TrainSim-Martin

TrainSim-Martin Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hold on to your hats as the incredible power of this freight leviathan is heading straight for TS2018!

Read more here!

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheConductor

TheConductor New Member

The locomotive looks awesome and i can't wait for it. But we have plenty of GE and EMD locos i personally wanna see MLW locos and thier alco counter parts.

3. CrazyGecko

CrazyGecko Active Member

Certainly a strange looking one

4. Growler374

Growler374 New Member

Looks very impressive!

Note, your articles on forthcoming TS2018 make for interesting reading. However, is there any chance you could add a date of writing/publication to them (as happened before the recent revamp of your website). It's hard to keep track of what is new (or old content) without an obvious 'time'-stamp. Thanks in advance for giving this some consideration. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

All responses on here have a time stamp at the bottom, INCLUDING the original post Don't know if that's what you're after

6. Growler374

Growler374 New Member

No, I'm talking about the actual DTG articles themselves in their actual hosted location on the DTG hub site. e.g for this article:
    https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/train-simulator/articles/article/union-pacific-super-power

Unless I'm somehow missing it, there appears to be no date given with each article on the newly revamped DTG site. Just a few weeks ago before they did this update, there used to be the 'publication' date with every newly released article. Personally I find it very helpful - I'm not sure why they would chose to remove this. I'm hoping DTG_Martin (or another DTG member of staff) may be able to respond. Cheers. :)