Upcoming Since February, Why?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Samo1, Jun 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samo1

Samo1 Well-Known Member

The Bakerloo line, the title says it all and asks the question, hopefully it will be answered, even better the update will actually be released

• Like Like x 1
  2. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

I can't remember but is the update for BKL "upcoming" since February? I believe they said in recent streams that the work wasn't 100% done. You know they have LIRR, RT, MSB, WSR to go and even if Adam's little team has finished the work, there's endless testing and QA thing after that.

EDIT: Just checked the 2021.2.23 Roadmap and oh yes, it was "upcoming". But it turned out that they didn't managed to release it real soon. It seems that this kind of action is becoming normal, like the 313.

After LIRR and RT, to be honest I would rather they have tested for a longer time than getting derailed as soon as I get in the train. And unfortunately we know that, even after their test, there can be a lot of problems in the released version.

EDIT 2: And looks like I'm totally wrong about the Roadmap section. Sorry but the progress is real. They did listed it in Upcoming while the progress didn't catch up. The same as MSB. Maybe we can expect the BKL update along with MSB and WSR, but they also said they cannot provide any timeframe.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

4. Samo1

Samo1 Well-Known Member

5. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Locking this as it is a duplicate thread.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.