Allgäubahn Kempten-lindau & Immenstadt- Oberstdorf From Ts 2021

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by andyheart, Jun 14, 2021.

1. andyheart

andyheart New Member

Hello,

I would like to suggest bringing this already existing route addon from TS 2021 also to TSW 2:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/...__Lindau__Immenstadt__Oberstdorf_Route_AddOn/

Also this would be much more awesome with the additional legendary BR 218 loco, which works for many years on this route.

I would be incredible happy 'cause it was my home route for a very long time of my life ... I grown up with this ♥️

Thx a lot

• Like Like x 7
  2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

There is a problem with this route is that starting December 13th 2020 from a Deutsche Bahn website in German Language line is electrified to 15kv 16.7hz. Other 15kv 16.7hz West Germany routes are January 2008 Hamburg-Lübeck 1954-1957 Main Spessart Bahn 1965-1968 Rhein-Ruhr Osten Ruhr-Sieg Nord Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr. May 10th 1966 Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen. If you are looking for electrified East Germany routes 1974 Leipzig Riesa Dresden Railway Rapid Transit Leipzig Hbf area 1974 or 1977

3. andyheart

andyheart New Member

I already have all german routes (of course still except Riesa-Dresden) and love it and I know, the route was now electrified ... but for a game I guess it doesn't matter, if there is an E-loco or additional diesel loco on it.
    By the way it caused a kind of general amusement and irony that the electrified train broke down on the first day of this new electrified route as it was diverted to a non-electrified track and had to be towed by a diesel loco.

But ... as I told before ... I suggest this special route 'cause it was my homeland route and would be great for me to drive on it. Just like those who was born in Hamburg, Cologne or Leipzig, for example, and have now got their home route.

• Like Like x 1
  4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Thank you for giving more personal Insight on this route and this route is home to DB BR218 DB BR245.

• Like Like x 1
  5. andyheart

andyheart New Member

Even when I was a child and lived in Lindau, it was planned that the route between Lindau and Munich would be electrified. Now about 30 years later it comes true :D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  6. nordostseebahn

nordostseebahn New Member

but kempten isnt electrified only the route from munich via hergatz is electrified