Can Anyone Help Me?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by djhawtin1, Jun 15, 2021.

1. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

Hello, After looking at my home screen on TSW2, I Noticed that LIRR [Which i transferred from TSW 2020]
    it was not able to play and was not showing up on my Routes Screen, and i checked if it was uninstalled and it wasnt, it was in queue for installation for a while and it was showing 2 days ago as it was updating at 88% but when Hamburg-Lubeck was needing an update i simply expected to go into the queue as normal but it was causing havoc with HHL* as it was updating and putting LIRR back into the queue and now i cannot update or continue updating LIRR as it's allegedly updated, when it has been stuck in the queue for 2 days and disappeared like its been updated, and if it has, why cannot i play it.
    Can Anyone help?
    Many thanks
    Djhawtin

2. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Disk space may be low

3. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

i have enough disk space tho

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Go to your Library Tab and then select downloads in there it will list pending downloads. On the far right there will be a icon to start the download. If this does not work I would try right clicking on TSW2 and going to properties, then selecting Local files then verify integrity of game files.

If all that fails I would submit a ticket to DTG.

• Like Like x 1