Let Mfds Be Used In The Dlc:rapid Transit.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by llll, Jun 7, 2018.

1. llll

llll New Member

In the DLC Rapid Transit, the MFDs of the trains can't be uesd, few buttons can be used. I suggest that the MFD should be remade more perfect.

I haven't updated since I bought this DLC. If the MFD has been remade, please let me know.

I love this game, so, I want to let the game more perfect.

Thanks very much!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ProfCreeptonius

ProfCreeptonius Well-Known Member

First and foremost, welcome to the forums!
    You'll see it 'round here, I as well as a few others joke around with PZB, which also needs fixing on RT. Heck almost everything needs fixing on RT
    Yeah you know actually, I need to make a new RT bug report:
    Everything is broken!

</bad jokes>
    I agree, the MFD needs fixing. Additionally, PZB and the signalling ALSO need fixing.

Cheers,
    ProfCreeptonius

• Like Like x 1
  3. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

I doubt DTG will add more functions to the MFD. The same for the AC4400 on the sand patch route, just a few simple functions are implemented but in reality you can do way more with them.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  4. llll

llll New Member

Thank very much!

This DLC is currently the only German railway on Train Sim World, and I am very interested in the German railway. I think Dovetail Games really needs to fix all the bugs on this line seriously. Of course, bugs on other DLCs also need to be fixed. The quality of Train Sim World may be the best in all train simulations, but its bugs are indeed many. I also hope that Dovetail Games can pay more attention to the quality of the product,not the quantity. I prefer to play only one DLC with no or only minimal bugs, even if the bugs are repaired later, I don't want Dovetail Games to make some DLCs full of bugs to the players.

Thank you again for your welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  5. llll

llll New Member

I hope so... I want a more perfect Train Sim World, haha.