Csx Heavy Haul On Ps4

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by BVERailer, Jun 6, 2018.

1. BVERailer

BVERailer Member

I plan to purchase Train Sim World for PS4 when it comes out, will the CSX Heavy Haul also be available for purchase separate from the GWE, RT, and NEC bundle?

2. Shukiii

Shukiii Well-Known Member

Nope. CSX: Heavy Haul isn't coming to Xbox One and PS4.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  3. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

CSX Heavy Haul is to labor intensive for the consoles only be available for the PC version.

4. HopesAnchor131

HopesAnchor131 Active Member

Matt said in the livestream the other week it hasn't been completely ruled out and may make it to Xbox and PS4 one day.

5. TrainSim-Martin

TrainSim-Martin Well-Known Member

Just hoping in here to confirm what's been said above from an official source - there are big development barriers to bringing CSX: HH to console, but it's not something we've ruled out. It's not going to be a part of the console release on the 24th unfortunately, but we'll update you all when we've got more news.

Best wishes,
    Martin

• Like Like x 3
  6. HopesAnchor131

HopesAnchor131 Active Member

I have an interesting question. What will you do when the Xbox One and PS4 gets overtaken by the new Xbox and PS5 which are rumoured to be announced in the next 3 - 4 years. Will TSW and our content be ported over to the new systems or will we have to keep our old systems to keep playing? Seeing as the next generation will probably still support UE4 I'd assume it would be pretty easy to port.

7. JanR

JanR New Member

I'm looking at person from germany streaming csx heavy haul in new york right now on ps4. I guess the person is using a physical copy of the game sold early by some gamestore or early delivery of a physical pre-orded copy. streaming on youtube. I guess it is on console then?

8. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

That is odd as there should be no one right now other than DTG staff that would have a working copy.

9. pdxmark77

pdxmark77 Active Member

Sometimes Youtubers will get a copy early so they can make a video about it before release date.

10. pdxmark77

pdxmark77 Active Member

The original game was called Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul. It has dropped the heavy haul name and is simply Train Sim World, what you saw was NEC and not Heavy Haul

• Like Like x 1
  11. TrainSim-Luke

TrainSim-Luke Well-Known Member

Hey guys. It's possible a high street store put them on the shelves early, since the stock has already been shipped. They shouldn't do, but it happens occasionally.
    We're looking into whether or not the guy who streamed it was on one of our PR influencers list, as anyone we gave early PS4 copies to specifically for review purposes are under NDA until tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  12. DtTanner

DtTanner New Member

The Media Markt in Wuppertal, Germany sells the TSW since today :/

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. TrainSim-Luke

TrainSim-Luke Well-Known Member

Thankyou for letting us know DtTanner

• Like Like x 1
  14. mosko war

mosko war Member

good after reading all, I hope you like this great update and like the new content, personally I expect a significant change in the game platform xbox but I wanted to go to congratulate the company for bringing the game to the new ps4 platform, and open that wait for the super famous HH map if they already commented that for the moment no but it is not ruled out because we wait until later, as I understand it promises more future content great content better said so guys have to wait and enjoy of the new change and content of tomorrow:):D