PC More Aweful Crossings, Texture Blending And Tiling In Cane Creek.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by newgenpirate, Jul 9, 2021.

1. newgenpirate

newgenpirate Member

Screenshot (17)_LI.jpg Screenshot (21)_LI.jpg Screenshot (18)_LI.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Couple of other things I have noticed is floating scenery, and the cars on the road actually driving into the road.

Also noticed road traffic noise some what loud, and even stranger is road traffic noise where there is no road or cars nearby.

• Like Like x 5
  3. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

This route was made in a rush, that’s my impression but for the railroad crossing it appears that Skyhook got the same syndrome as DTG it’s difficult from both of them to do a realistic one, in RT and on some other routes too the pavement on the tracks is higher than the road that you need an off-road car to “climb it” it’s a shame that we have all these imperfections but I still enjoy this route I really love it

• Like Like x 2
  4. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

Yeah the railroad crossings were very poorly done. The crossbucks are fine, but the grade separation between the road and the tracks just looks terrible for 90% of the crossings on the route. Desperately needs improvements

• Like Like x 1
  5. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

Yeah I have seen quite a bit of floating rocks along the route. One other thing to add is that lots of the large rocks in the Moab area are not solid, so you can just simply walk into them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

^This. There are too many flying rocks, many of them near sidings (I have seen them near Moab and Brendel, haven't done a "Potash" service yet).

• Like Like x 1