PC Cane Creek - Ldg 52 Parts 2 And 3

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Jannerdunk, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

Has anyone else had trouble with Parts 2 and 3 of LDG51? I am running these from the journey menu.

Part 2 - Towards the end you are told to run around the wagons only the way is blocked a cut of wagons. You can push these out of the way, but this does not seem right

Part 3 - Passing the Seven Mile Checkpoint does not seem to register and the game does not advance onto the next way point

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

You put the cars there yourself, didn‘t you? Maybe your stop accuracy wasn‘t good enough?

Just did this scenario today on PS5. The go via was not acknowledged immediately, but roughly 5 minutes after passing it (continuing on at track speed), a text-box conversation with the dispatcher appeared and the objective moved to the next step. Try running the scenario again and just continue on after 7 mile for 10 minutes or so.

3. breblimator

breblimator Guest

The scenario instructions usually suggest whether to set the front of the train or the rear on the stop marker :)
    Additionally - we usually get additional suggestions not to leave wagons on switches.
    I recommend reading these instructions \o/ BR o7

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

Thanks all

I will have to try part 2 again, I thought I had followed the instructions but maybe I did not.

I have now managed to complete part 3. I have never seen a way point take so long to update to the next marker before, so I incorrectly assumed the scenario was broken.

• Like Like x 2
  5. conniethunder

conniethunder Well-Known Member

I did exactly the same.
    I don't think I misunderstood what to do either, because correct track route is always highlighted in blue on the map ('9' key) and as long as you get switches to line up purple to the blue track, then you should be good to go.

I did booboo with the 2 tankers dropped off earlier though. I had left them crossing the 'loading' track and so had to re-shunt these back. :(
    This made me miss a switch later and then I ended up de-railing while moving to fill the last 3 hoppers :(

I think I managed to turn a 2 hour scenario into a 3 hour one lol :)
    Part 3 next