Metro Simulator(xbox One)released 7/08/21

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Jul 11, 2021.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

I was looking up the movie passangers in the xbox store and while looking up,up came the games associated with word passengers frist so i scrolled thru the list just to see what was there and found a game released on 07/08/21 called Metro Simulator(featuring the Moscow Metro System).19.99...The graphics are maybe slightly below tsw standard but for 19.99 i can live with that,is it any good i'm not sure yet but at this point i would by it,it can't be worse then buying another pre broken dtg tsw2 dlc.

Metro Simulator size 2.03 gb
    Trailer 2min+
    Watch for the passenger who clearly had to much vodka...
    Game features smart passenger system(Most passengers are very sober but there are a few who clearly party hard)...

Note...Apparently Sony playstation store and Nintendo switch online store also has this game as well now...

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

I can’t find it on the Xbox app , please could you drop a link ?

3. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

He says it’s not released until 7 August so it probably won’t appear until then.

Edit. Silly me. I guess Shino Baz is American hence the date. I have just seen it on the Xbox store for £16.64 in Great British Pounds.

Is it the finished product though? There’s no mention of it on Xbox but Steam are selling it as an Early Access (unfinished) game. There are good and bad reviews of it.

The scenery graphics look a bit cartoony so probably won’t appeal to all TSW players. The trains look nice though.

It doesn't say how much of the subway system is included. The Steam page mentions that two lines are used for the early access version but whether this is the case on Xbox is not clear. Also, apparently all the instructions on the Steam edition are in Russian according to reviews.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  4. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

5. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

Just had a little look at it. Looks quite nice, a bit cartoony looking at the screenshots but looks like a good game.