PC Mastery Awards

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by damgreene, Jul 17, 2021.

Tags:
  1. damgreene

damgreene New Member

So yea I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned before but cant find in previous threads. After losing all my mastery awards from TSW 2020, I had finally started to achieve some those awards back. Then I log in and POOOFFF.!!!! They are all gone again. Not only that, but it seems as though I'm not able to achieve even the simplest of the awards, such as completing 1 scenario. No matter what I do, absolutely nothing registers in the Mastery Awards. Any input greatly appreciated!!!

2. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

I ALL HAVE
    Mastery Awards

3. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

I had them vanish when I uninstalled and reinstalled, but they came back after a few hours. Are you logged into Dovetail Live? Are you logging in when you achieve things? I noticed I had to login again this morning when starting the game which usually only happens after an update...

Paul

4. damgreene

damgreene New Member

Yea I was logged in...but then I logged out and logged back in and it started working again, but my ones that I had already had disappeared..oh well..life goes on. Thx for your input!!

5. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

You may find they come back after a few hours. Hopefully! If they do not, log a support ticket (Kayako link above).

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021