Euro Fishing Manor Farm Boss Fish

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by mbar8t6, Jun 14, 2018.

1. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

I don’t know what is going on with this place, I’m bagging the 40lb+ fish regularly but I can’t catch any of the boss fish under 40lb I’ve tried scaling down my line, hooks and using smaller baits, I still just catch the 40s I don’t get why the smaller ones are harder to catch?!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  2. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Have the same sort of issue on the ps4 so hard to catch roach and the other smaller boss fish one day there get round to fixing bugs maybe??

3. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

Seriously is there something wrong with the boss fish in this lake since the last update? I swear the 30lb+ boss fish are not catchable. I’ve had all the 40lb+ ones with multiple repeat captures but not 1 single fish in the 30lb bracket??

4. RLB Hypnotic

RLB Hypnotic New Member

I tried to get ghostie for 3 months the with no luck. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it caught him the next day.

5. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

Maybe I’ll try this, literally bored of catching the same fish over and over

6. RLB Hypnotic

RLB Hypnotic New Member

I’d say it’s at least worth a try

7. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

I reinstalled the game, my first boss fish after was the mint common, first boss fish I’ve had under 40lb! That was after 12 40lb+ fish in a row, hopefully the others are catchable now