How To Destroy The Great Dresden-riesa Route!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Larwan, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Larwan

Larwan Member

Hi everyone,

yes another rant about the cutting of the Dresden Riesa Route. From a german on 2 am. Sorry for my grammar and writing mistakes. :)

I loved the Idea of the Dresden Riesa Route. A little Network of the Sbahn Routes and some Regional and IC/ICE Trains. That was unique and perfekt for a DLC named "Rush Hour". Now that is another A to B Route with the focus more on regional trains and and a Yard.
    Please DTG think about delaying Dresden-Riesa, mayby you can preorder the Route with the other Rush Hour Routes. Or put in the branches after the release. I know DTG hate it to make a DLC for a DLC for TSW but mayby this time?
    That Rush Hour is more expensive is manageable for me. I am willing to pay more for a Route that is unique and where you have many hours fun with it. Just make a real good product and not a cut down boring A-B Route.

Thanks for reading,
    Larwan ;)

• Like Like x 25
  2. 59321747

59321747 Well-Known Member

Subdivisions can only be added later, provided that DTG has a subdivision plan.

3. Larwan

Larwan Member

I hope so, but I doubt that DTG will add a branch line or subdivision after the release to the route for free. They have never done it before. I realy hope they postpone / delay the Dresden Riesa Route to add the branches back in.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Jalio

Jalio Active Member

Love the German content and I was disappointed it’s ended up this way. Unfortunately I don’t see them delaying the route or adding it later either. We can only hope I guess but I think we all know what the answer will be.

• Like Like x 2
  5. 59321747

59321747 Well-Known Member

A game company that maintains a commercial presence in the world cannot maintain the diversity of games, so their expenditure costs will increase and their income will gradually decrease.

6. Larwan

Larwan Member

The Hope dies last, as we say in Germany ;), Mayby DTG react once after the backlash of the community. I know many in the german communtity who said that Rush Hour is the "last chance" to win them back as a fan of TSW.

• Like Like x 3
  7. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

I’m waiting for dtg to say we value ur feedback etc. and do nothing about it. Sometimes dtg don’t do themselves much favours.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

Yes, they are really good at listening. All ears.. nothing much is noted, but they are all ears.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

F924541A-6D3C-4EAE-8223-BDA9DB512798.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  10. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

They could be added now if they listen to us and delay the route and add these.

Practically everyone wants them back, and frankly dovetail won't add them back in the future, especially not as DLC, because there would be an even stronger backlash.

• Like Like x 2