Briefing Information On Service Mode Selection Menu

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MrKicker, Jul 22, 2021.

1. MrKicker

MrKicker New Member

I recommend that the service mode selection menu should show a briefing of key aspects of the train that the service relates too, such as train weight, number of carriages, train length, and total horsepower.

As a player, I often find myself scrolling through the service timetable of a route looking for a specific experience, such as a really heavy freight train. Currently there's no way to find such a specific service other than to load each service one by one and look at the briefing window that appears when it loads, I feel that this could be streamlined by putting the information on that window onto the service timetable in some fashion.

• Like Like x 2
  2. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

It would also be cool if we could be able to see how many medals you need to get a gold medal just like scenarios.

3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

You can now in the new update.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

That's a really good suggestion. I often struggle to find specific consists (e.g. a 8-car 375 on SEHS), and since having that as a sort of livery option was removed, seeing this information in the selection menu would be a nice workaround.