Euro Fishing Error Code?

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Redbulladdict-85, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Hi all don’t know what this error is but its starting to f**k me off I’ve had this about 5 times now in a row !! comes up with this error and shuts down my game can anyone shed some light to this I’ve even reinstalled my game and it still does it never had this before with any of my other games??

Attached Files:

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

At what point does this error occur?

3. Redbulladdict-85

It mainly does it once I’ve chosen a peg and I’ve been finishing for about ten minutes then all of a sudden it comes up with tht error screen then completely shuts my game down to the point I have to go back onto the game and start the game all over again dosnt matter what map I’m on either yesterday was the worst 5 times literally in a row I’ve played the game today and I’ve not had any errors but once it dose error I get a lot after the first time as I said on the first post none of my other games dose this only Euro fishing it’s strange to say the least

4. tracko644

tracko644 Member

I’ve had it a few times when I’ve joined a mp game, usually early into it, but not on any other type eg tournaments or hosting mp

5. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Has this only started happening recently?

6. Redbulladdict-85

No been doing for a few months now I’m afraid it’s very strange I could play it one day and no errors and play the following day and aload of errors will pop up and it’s the same error code every time