Bug (a Tiny One) In The Bakerloo Line.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by anorak, Jul 27, 2021.

1. anorak

anorak Member

This is intended as a very light-hearted comment :).....

I successfully piloted my way up to Harrow and Wealdstone and then moved up to the stop point just beyond the platform, in preparation for the return trip, then shut down the controls in the front cab.
    I then forgot the keypress to just switch cabs so I got up, opened the door and tried to pass through the train to the other end. However, I found my way blocked by an awkward passenger standing just in front of the next connectiong door. I could open it ok, but could not squeeze past no matter how hard I tried !

• Like Like x 4
  2. conniethunder

conniethunder Well-Known Member

Hopefully that passenger won't be riding the train when we get our UE and core game updates :)

3. anorak

anorak Member

I wouldn't have minded so much if the carriage had been full, but most of the seats were empty, so no need to stand at all.

....come to think of it, why were there any passengers still onboard while the train was being turned around.... :)

4. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

This has been an issue since day one of TSW, I remember seeing AI passengers sat in the dark on the 166 services at Reading TMD.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I had a similar experience on IOW I was on a platform walking behind passengers, when I came up to two female passengers both took two steps back and pinned me against the wall. I could not go anywhere I was trapped.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. gfysps4gaming

gfysps4gaming Member

the flying passengers is the issue on bakerloo line it started on there and made it's way over to other British routes in the game its been like this since launch and even was on the preview stream from dovetail few days before launch and they were like oh we fix that and what still 12months later and nothing hope this new system update does fix it but dont like the look they be new bugs for all of us to enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  7. dhekelian

dhekelian Well-Known Member

Didn't they mention that the flying passengers hasn't been fixed for RH update, could be wrong?

8. anorak

anorak Member

Well I didn't realise it was an infamous blip in TSW, even meriting the "flying passengers" handle !
    It must have been even more frustrating to get boxed in by them while you're moving, I only had one block my way :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

They said they improved it, but it is not completely fixed.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. Reventloff

Reventloff Well-Known Member

Haha, that can become quite common once the Rush Hour is released :D