Did Dtg Ever Solved Hma Performance On Ps4?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Birita, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

Want to buy this one...but what i am seeing from some 9 or so months ago is really bad in performance...

Ps: Dont Care about layers...Just want a stable route...
    Anyone knows how it is today like?

2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I really can’t see this coming to PS4/PS4 Pro in the way it is on PC. Layers are confirmed for PS5, but I don’t think the PS4/PS4 Pro are powerful enough to do it. I certainly wouldn’t hold out much hope.

3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

The route stuttered on PS4 Pro so on the PS4 you are likely to see stuttering.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

On the base PS4 - I found the ICE was faster than my console could load parts in. You'd have moments where the track or scenery were invisible and the train was floating.

I don't see any major improvements coming to it until either the preserved crew get around to it or major core optimisations are made and it just happens to improve HMA on PS4 by chance. Personally, I think any improvements to the original PS4 will be very minor at this point.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

I
    I really dont care about layers...ALL i want is a stable new route ( highspeed ) for me to enjoy... Did the performance got any better since release?

I play on Ps4 Pro.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

Thanks...its a shame that this DLC isnt worth it...i play on Ps4 Pro and other highspeed lines works just fine...

• Like Like x 1