Se Hs Tutorial Problem

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mancunian#7861, Jul 30, 2021.

1. mancunian#7861

mancunian#7861 Active Member

Hi guys. I started playing this again from the training scenarios earlier today. The first 2 went fine until the 3rd, introduction to 395 is it? The bullet train. You drive it to a station under the tutorial/training then stop at a station (sorry don't recall the name off-hand) when you then have to drive to the next station yourself but I was getting a weird warning bell or warble all the time but I couldn't find out why, what OR how to turn it off. Does anyone recognise what I'm describing please and know what's wrong and what I can do to turn it off please? I don't recall this sound from the tutorial that I'd done a short time before so I'm stumped. I'd be grateful for any help/advice. Thank you.

PS For the sake of something to do and to get some more information, I replayed this training section (Class 395 SEB) Introduction and this time everything was fine - no buzzer/warning bell. Great. Once that finished at Stratford International and the score had updated etc, I clicked on continue but for some odd reason, I ended up back at Gravesend with the training/introduction scenario repeating! WTF is going on? That's not supposed to happen, is it? Most odd. I still couldn't see or find any MCB/VCB light either - then the tutorial doesn't explain or show where it is like it does all the other controls. I presume those initials have something to do with the brakes?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  2. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

I can only guess what that would be. If you did not turn on any safety systems and you are not talking about the door closing alarm, I could only imagine it is the emergency brake (which you might have accidentally used when coming into the station). The last notch of the combined handle is the emergency brake, just put it into emergency again and the alarm should stop (if that was the cause).

• Like Like x 1
  3. mancunian#7861

Thank you for the suggestion, Cramnor. I'll remember that next time. I think you could well be right.

4. Alex_m30x#7297

Alex_m30x#7297 Well-Known Member

you might have clicked continue journey, in which the next journey module might have been that introduction.

5. mancunian#7861

I've noticed a few things with this pack that don't explain things well ... right at the start for example, when being told to look up, down, left and right, it says nothing about putting the dot into those distance 'targets'. I only discovered that watching a YouTube video. That's just one example. It doesn't show where that light is I referred to in my original either so I *still* don't know where it is, although it's not important I don't suppose.