Avelia Liverty For Upcoming Boston Sprinter?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheJTrain, Jul 31, 2021.

1. TheJTrain

TheJTrain New Member

[​IMG] I think it would be a great addition to add the new Acela train sets for TSW2. Not only would it be cool to drive it, but I think it could be great marketing for the train sets!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Suomen surkein junakuski

Suomen surkein junakuski Well-Known Member

It would be great, if DTG made a loco pack with both the Acela Express and the new Avelia Liberty. It would be great to see the differences between train generations in practise. Also from what I have seen from videos, the Acela Express is a really common train in the Northeast Corridor and it would be interesting to drive.

• Like Like x 2
  3. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

I agree, and it would be criminal not to have one of those trains because the route is on the fastest stretch of track in the us

• Like Like x 2
  4. TheJTrain

TheJTrain New Member

While it would be cool to drive the current sets, if they did do it, I think it would be the Avelia only because the current ones are 20 years old and pretty near their retirement. One can hope, though.

5. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

If the DLC comes out later this year or early next year. I predict it will be the older Acela Sets, as due to delays, the Avelias won't start seeing service till 2022.

• Like Like x 1