Tsw 2 Free On Epic Games!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trainsimplayer2020, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead Well-Known Member

Train Simulator is actually much tougher on hardware than TSW2 is. What specification is your desktop PC?

2. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead Well-Known Member

If you already own TSW2 from Steam, why on earth would you want to get it again from Epic? Why woudl you want it installed twice on your system?

• Like Like x 1
  3. SJA

SJA Active Member

Nothing wrong with giving it a try. I had TSW on my PC last year and uninstalled it as it just wasn't for me. IMO what it gained from having extensive timetables built in, was lost in the lack of configurability.

The distant graphics didn't seem any better than they are on TS1. Things just look shinier from close up -- sometimes a little bit too shiny (and the lighting seems a bit off as well).

I might put it on the PS4 one day if I see it on sale there, just as a contingency plan so that I have a simulator should my PC fail completely.

4. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

Yep, the lighting in TSW2 does need some work (especially headlights).
    As for it being on sale on PS, I think it might be currently on sale (I know some add-ons are).

I have TSW2020 and TSW2 on PS4/PS5 and I alternate between playing them and TS21 on the PC.