PC Peninsula Corridor Problems

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by railhub#5135, Aug 2, 2021.

1. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

If you forward this video to 1:08 and to 2:04 you will see a glitch. The glitch is that when I am walking from the locomotive to the first carriage on the platform, I get dragged on to the tracks and I have to walk on them to get to the carriages. I have tried all the timetables and 2 different locomotives and the issue is the same. Please go through this video and look at the problem and see what is the cause. I have played with several other locomotive hauled trains like this and when walking on the platform from the locomotive to the carriages, this glitch doesn't happen.

2. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

This is an annoying issue with San Francisco station in general. For some reason, there’s just some invisible barriers that decide to ruin your day. It’s a common issue on the Bay Area Breakdown scenario, and I’ve experienced it on the “Assemble Train” service for the MP15DC. Pretty annoying.

3. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

Thank you so much for your reply. That's what I was waiting for. Actually I didn't select scenarios. I selected timetables and the schedules and on the platform there was an invisible barrier between the locomotive and the carriages which drags me on to the track. Is there really anyway I can fix this glitch. I don't see any settings but I have paid a lot of money for this DLC so I need to fix the issue.

4. WaveyDavey

WaveyDavey Well-Known Member

I've found this before at SF so I just use "ctrl -" to switch to the rear cab when setting up lights.

5. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

I think all the routes should be carefully looked at,following issues be fixed and have the following modifications made in the game:
    1) Seats in the trains which don't show the highlighter reading, "sit on passenger's seat".
    2) Invisible walls in certain areas like the San Francisco area
    3) Add Passenger Information System in modern routes like Peninsula Corridor, Arosalinie, Hauptstrecke Koln-Aachen, Gre. I know Trans Penine and West Somerset Railway since they are historical and don't need it,
    4) Fix the problems with boarding trains at stations which have large gaps or height differences between the train and the platform. The problems are found at Duisburg Station with DB BR 422 and at some stations using DB BR 425 on Hauptstrecke Munich-Augsburg

A reason why I really think this game should continue being on sale is because it is best game I have ever played since it has the ability to ride as a passenger with the AI driving the train, walk around the train with the ability to sit on any seat and use explore on foot mode. I know many other games which have it like Desert Bus VR, Airplane Mode, TramSim which have passenger mode but only this game has all the bells and whistles to mimic being a passenger. So I feel that Dove Tail Games should continue designing this game having many websites sell this on PC like Steam, Microsoft Store even when Windows 11 rolls out and add support to it.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021