Xbox Ska Layers

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by rhysrobinson336, Aug 19, 2021.

1. rhysrobinson336

rhysrobinson336 Member

When I first load into cologne main station it does not load in layers from Rhein Ruhr osten And Main spessart Bahn but when I quit off to the main menu and load back into cologne on foot at the same time it loads in the layers.
    When I first loaded the game after upgrading to series x Version with all dlc and game I went to start a freight run from Koln Ehrenfeld To Aachen in the DB BR 185.2 and instead it spawned me on foot but with the objective to run the service that wasn’t there. Everytime I have to load into Koln route first off there is no layers so I quit back to main menu and back into it again to load in the layers. I have to load into the route twice everytime as first time NEVER loads layers and spawns me on foot instead of in the cab of a service that is part of the layers. It’s always a second load into the route that loads them in. This is on Xbox Series X.

2. bartosstrzelecki

bartosstrzelecki New Member

Yes, I noticed this on HMA as well. This problem might happen on any route for the first service after starting the game.

3. rhysrobinson336

rhysrobinson336 Member

I don’t have this problem on HMA. I have only noticed it ok SKA. Not sure about other routes with layers.

4. bartosstrzelecki

Every time I start the game and choose a service, I spawn at a random station and all of the layers seem to be turned off.

5. bartosstrzelecki

Oh, I don't think it happens if you choose a service that originally comes with the route without the extra layers.

6. box215

box215 Active Member

This happened to me on HMA first time I tried to do a BR182 service (randomly spawned on foot, no trains in sight)
    Tried with the 155 and it work normally (spawned in the driver's seat, ready to go)
    I'll try again with the 182

7. bartosstrzelecki

This only happens because it is the first service you picked after starting the game, it is nothing to do specifically with the train.

8. jiroo92

jiroo92 Member

This is what I found out. Everytime I launch the game and start a timetable service with dlc loco or "extra layer" the game will spawn me somewhere on the map and my service and other layers won't appear at all. I tried to restart the service but I only spawned on different location. When I quit the service and selected it again on menu everything worked perfectly. I restarted the game multiple times and found out that this bug only appears on the first time after starting the game. After that you can pick any service or route and all will be fine until you start the game again. I'm playing on Xbox Series X.