Visual Problems

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jarom2, Aug 21, 2021.

Tags:
  1. jarom2

jarom2 New Member

Hello, did you notice when you look at the wheels of the train while driving, they are not round, but they look like a wire brush hook

Second thing, why some trains have description of devices in English and some in Polish

2. stephen220378

stephen220378 Active Member

Turn off motion blur to fix the messy wheel look.

3. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

Motion blur cannot do true rotational motion blur currently so that’s why it appears blotchy. I tend to keep it off for outside views and on in the cab, it can be toggled quickly with a keyboard attached.

4. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

Are you polish? If yes then some descriptions are not translated in all languages, and remain in the original language in english

5. jarom2

jarom2 New Member

Okay, but why one whole DLC is in a different language, i.e. in angelic, even the title and the rest in Polish? I mean the Ruhr Sieg Nord add-on

6. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

it can be a little bug, maybe it does not recognize your PS4 language

7. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

I had the same question back in time, maybe a year before, i am polish and the funny thing is that when i issued the problem they sent me back that they dont have translator for all the addons..that means that they only translate the main base game in polish, not all the addons…i know is ridiculous..they joking us i cant imagine that a serious company doing things like that…

8. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

do they know about existence of a useful tool named google translate? it's nearly perfect by now :cool:

9. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

hahaha dont know my friend, i dont know for real, im a big fan of trains and love simulators but this is just a disaster. What the hell they doing? Looks like people working there they doing it all in different way, like someone want to s*** the things everytime..i just give up..

10. jarom2

jarom2 New Member

Thanks, gentlemen, I understand that this is a common problem, not only for me. Well, the game is great, so we have to get used to these small problems, it's just a pity that they cannot be repaired on a regular basis. Can you imagine Polish routes and locomotives?

11. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

for now i can tell you i read somewhere DTG is aware that this add-on problem is very frustrating and unacceptable, and they're working on it. At least, for now, you can play the core game without annoying problems

12. jarom2

jarom2 New Member

It's great that they are working on fixing bugs, you know maybe where to report existing problems

13. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

you can post here:
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/forums/technical-reports.80/
    it is important you write all the details of the problem and which console are you on (ps4 pro - slim- original- )

14. ildario77

ildario77 Well-Known Member

I'm italian, and translations are incomplete and sometimes wrong. Example: clear is translated "vuoto". Vuoto means empty. Clear skies is "sereno". Anyway, better to turn PS4 language to english and play the game in english.

• Like Like x 1
  15. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

ah, un altro fan dei treni esteri. comunque si è tradotto di merda ma è comunque giocabile. ;)

• Like Like x 1