Tsw2 Dlcs In The Microsoft For Pc

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Rail Nation, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Rail Nation

Rail Nation Member

I saw they added TSW2 to the Microsoft store for PC and I love it. I've asked for this and they finally did it. But I don't know if there gonna add the DLCs to the store and if I have to pay for them again.

2. involvedmass

involvedmass Member

Of course they will add the DLC, from what I could see most are there already?
    And yes, you'll most likely have to pay for it again.

3. chielmeiberg

chielmeiberg New Member

Only the old TSW2020 DLC's are in the MS store, none of the TSW2 or preserved ones are in the store currently

Having just checked, they do seem to be in the store, but you cant install them on PC, only on consoles

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  4. involvedmass

involvedmass Member

That's not true, I see Cane Creek, BR 101, Rhein-ruhr ...
    Might be that some are missing, but it's not all old DLC's.

I see now that they are restricted by to consoles...

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  5. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

As far as I'm aware some newer DLC(s) are only available on Console (from MS that is), whilst TSW2020 DLC appears to be working on both - presumably due to it being on Game Pass formerly.

I think that MS/DTG will see it this is resolved though, saying as the Game and All DLCs are on Gamepass, somewhat, (DLCs have discounts for Gamepass Ultimate). And, as it is also Gamepass for PC, it should be fixed.

Also, I heard - not sure if this is exactly true - that DLCs would transfer from PC (Microsoft Store version) to Xbox, and vice versa (saying as it is account based).

TL;DR: it will likely be fixed, I can say from my experience playing on Xbox.