Xbox Low Texture Resolutions Xbox One S

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by vsettrain#9315, Aug 22, 2021.

1. vsettrain#9315

vsettrain#9315 New Member

I’ve noticed during gameplay since the new update that during time the cab textures lower sometimes to a point I can’t even read the text. This also happens on the Exterior camera view, the closer I get to a number or decal, the resolution is clear and sharp and after going slightly further out decreases. On southeastern high speed, this happens continuously when driving the Class 395 at 225km/h. This happens on other routes including Boston Sprinter and has never happened before the update. Is anyone having similar issues?

43AEF982-663B-4FAA-A0FF-073B86FA1676.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. A Big Chungus

A Big Chungus Active Member

Yes, this has been mentioned numerous times, I imagine this has been picked up now by DTG as a major bug that needs correcting

3. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

They have already incentivised to report bugs even if they have been reported already. It makes them understand how annoying it actually is, I can complain all day long, but if I'm the only person bothered by the problem it wouldn't be very smart to make me happy

I can also recommend submitting a ticket to customer support
    https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm
    again, the more reports they receive the better (without spamming obviously)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 4