All Dlc's Down In Psstore Eu - 27/08 Partially Fixed

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by severino#7139, Aug 20, 2021.

1. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

I just checked the PsStore(on PC not on PS4) to see if there was something different from yesterday, i just saw that all DLC's are in the store but "not vailable" to re-download or Purchase....
    i hope it's because they're uploading the latest version to work properly with the new updated game....:|

UPDATE 21/08/21
    - So, i just checked back the PS Store and found something interesting. The DLC's remains not available as before, but they're re-uploading all of them with the new version PS4-PS5, which means (or at least i suppose) these are the newer version that will WORK with the latest 1.43 update.
    UPDATE 27/08/21 - There are doubles DLC's, some with the PS4 mark, others with PS4/PS5 mark. All the ones with only the PS4 mark are not available 'cause they're old version. You can't purchase one of them by mistake fortunately.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

[​IMG]

"non disponibile" means "not available"

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  3. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

i think these routes may work properly now as i see they're have been re-uploaded and now have the two version(PS4 PS5) available:
    -rein rurh osten
    -cane creek
    -rapid transit
    -norther trans pennine
    -arosalinie chur arosa
    -hauptstrecke ambur lubeck
    -hauptstrecke rein ruhr
    -LGV
    -southeastern HS
    -great western expr.
    -glasgow - newton neilston
    -tees valley
    -isle of wright
    -west somerset
    -peninsula corridor
    -main spesshart bahn
    -cn oakville
    UPDATE 22/08: some routes work, some others not. Don't try to repurchase one if you already did.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 3
  4. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

UPDATE 22/08/21 morning: Ps Store situation it's about the same as yesterday evening, there are double version of the same DLC(not every DLC's just a bunch right now), where one has PS4 compatibility only and is "not available", and the other has the two compatibility marks (PS4 PS5) and is available for purchase.
    Seeing this, i think the problem may be resolved in the afternoon o at least evening of today.
    Until now i have purchased only 3 DLC's such as: Clinchfield, Cn Oakville and East Coast way, with the latter working anyway, so my worries was focused on the first 2. Since this 2 seem now fixed i'm tempted to try re-download them without uninstall the entire game(i did 2 times already) and then if this not works, i think i'll try tomorrow evening doing a fresh install.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  5. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

UPDATE 22/08/21 14:10 CET :
    i decided to give at least another try before give up.
    I uninstalled everything( not the savegames and profile data) from my PS4 pro. then i proceeded to install first 1 of mine already purchased add on- CN national. Then i bought a new one: Peninsula Corridor. I know it's not the right time to buy contents for this game but, screw it, i would have bought it anyway in the near future. Why Peninsula? Because it was one of the few available and in double version (ps4&ps5). I was afraid to buy the PS5 version by mistake, BUT, the PsStore didn't prompt me any choice. Automatically it gave me the PS4 version.
    Then i dowloaded the standard version, which in PsStore is not available, so i went i my collection and downloaded from it. (and here i could have take another risk, if they blocked the various versions in PSstore could possibly signify there are some problems with the game but fortunately NO).
    So i started the game and....It recognize perfectly the Peninsula Corridor add on, but not the CN national.
    [​IMG]
    Guys Peninsula works for sure :cool:

What's the meaning of this?
    It means that we as players and owners of TSW2 and the related contents can do nothing to change the situation right now.
    You can install/uninstall the game and related add ons whenever you want and all the times you want but nothing can change.
    We can only wait another patch and/or a new official statement from DTG that the situation is resolved.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. wildweasel48

wildweasel48 New Member

I'm starting to wonder if this isn't more a Sony problem. On my iPhone PS app it shows Clinchfield as map, being released 08/19/21. On the Playstation it shows the same map with a date of 04/08/21. In the description it shows a download size of 5.96 GB. When I start a download it shows a download size of 2.965 GB. Luckily you can cancel and delete the download before it finishes and installs. Just a thought.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

yeah, maybe Sony failed to cancel the old content and upload the new one. or maybe DTG just sent Sony some content in the new version and some content in the old version, screwing up the PsStore making it fail to deliver the right content version. I don't know for sure but someone did a very bad mess. :cool:

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

This is consistent with everybody. The DLCs that seem to work are HRR, PC and ECW. They show up for me and they seem to show up for other people as well. I wonder if it has anything to do with the recent preservation updates?

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  9. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

I think they messed up just too much with the code, so newer routes work and older don't? i assume. Or something is missing in the add-ons code, perhaps just a little line or a string that would enable being read by the game? It could be. But for sure another huge problem is given by the PS store. The size of the various add ons don't correspond to what you're going to dowload. For example when i try do download CN National i read 3.7 GB size in the description, however when the download starts it's about 1.5 GB. As if PSstore is providing me a total different content.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

PenĂ­nsula works from the begining. But all the others not. You make Diana when you but penĂ­nsula corridos. Allwais work,

11. wildweasel48

wildweasel48 New Member

On my iPhone PS app it shows Clinchfield as map, being released 08/19/21. On the Playstation it shows the same map with a date of 04/08/21. In the description it shows a download size of 5.96 GB. When I start a download it shows a download size of 2.965 GB. Luckily you can cancel and delete the download before it finishes and installs. Just a observation.

• Like Like x 1
  12. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

yeah i saw that too, the release dates and file sizes are all messed up :|

13. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

UPDATE 23/08/21 18:53 CET: i was able to finally download clinchfield but the result remains the same:
    the well known error window popping up on my screen. By the way, i'm faithful they're near to the end of this mess. I took some time to ride in the only routes available and so far i'm enjoying the changes in graphics. Lot more fluid. Lot more FPS than before. some minor glitch here and there of course, but nothing game-ruining.
    For further reading : https://live.dovetailgames.com/live...icle/rush-hour-player-update-23rd-august-2021

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1