Fiasco Positives

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by shhweeet#4292, Aug 23, 2021.

1. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

My Mrs is very pleased at what’s happened she said I’d been spending way too much time on TSW2 since I got it. She is of course right so now she is happy and what’s more I’ve also got the garden done at long last.

Edit…. Nearly forgot. I also won the world rallycross championship in Dirt Rally 2.0 with the settings on very hard. Anyone want to buy a very beat up VW Polo world rallycross car by any chance?

You? :)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  2. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I like to congratulate you on winning the FIA World Rallycross Championship. I too have dirt rally 2.0 and Rallycross is quite difficult for me in that game. I prefer doing just the rally tbh.

I've been playing alot of f1 2021 and trying in my first season to win the 2021 FIA Formula One World Drivers Championship with Aston Martin Cognizant Formula one team and the constructors championship with aston as well. Takes my mind off of how the tsw2 update released which has just left me with more questions than answers tbh. I feel bad for ps4 users to be honest

How much are you charging for your beat up Volkswagen Polo Rallycross car by the way? I may buy it. Might help me win the FIA world rallycross championship :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

Thanks. I’m a bit of an Audi fan but couldn’t quite do it in the Audi A1 so I swapped to VW and hey presto I finally managed to scrape the championship. Make me an offer! I warn you though it’s pretty beat up after a lot of close contact racing and dirty driving which of course is what rallycross is all about. ;) But yeah it took my frustration away from losing my dlc’s in TSW2. I was forgetting how good Dirt Rally 2,0 was and all it’s dlc’s which I bought all work! :D

Good luck with F1 2021 and your quest to get one over on Hamilton and those pesky Merc’s :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

As Arthur Morgan I've been putting in extra time this weekend finding some rare orchids for a collector

• Like Like x 4
  5. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

Searchin in the PSstore for obvious reasons, i found Layers of Fear Masterpiece edition for 6.59 EUR. It's a little bit old (2016) but is a very beautiful game. Started yesterday, i love it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mr heff

Mr heff Well-Known Member

Discovered that there are other fun games as well as train sim... Mind-blowing.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

First I had the absolute joy of completing Burnout Paradise, and then I experienced the utter disappointment of Dangerous Driving (effectively a reboot of the series - just not a good one).

• Like Like x 2
  8. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

Yeah it's amazing when you can play on games you've paid for, I wonder if DTG will pick up on that

• Like Like x 3
  9. ottselmaster

ottselmaster Well-Known Member

ROFL. I spent my game time this weekend playing Wasteland 2 and giving up XD back to waiting for this trainwreck to be cleared up.

• Like Like x 2
  10. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

10,000 credits :)

11. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

I've been enjoying quite a bit of FH4, doing the races it offers. Nothing better than hammering the throttle down Princes Street in Edinburgh. Great recreation of the city, for the record.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

I now run a pirate craft in the Caribbean. Assassin's creed black flag.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

I've been trying to gain the courage to finally play Erica.

14. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

I've had that in my library for quite a while but haven't played it yet (along with several other PS+ games).

FH4 was awesome. I haven't been on it for a while but really should fire it back up.