Pen Corridor F40ph-2cat Engine Sound?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by steve.taelemans, Aug 25, 2021.

1. steve.taelemans

steve.taelemans Member

Hi, I'm driving the 102 San Francisco-San Jose in a F40PH-2C in timetable mode and there is no engine sound. Not in cab and not from the outside. Diesel engines got very quiet these days, but still...
    I'm on a standard PS4. Has anyone else experienced this?

2. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

Yes, from time to time I also get one of those new electric F40PH's :) Totally silent so you can enjoy the sound of silence. Makes for an eary kind of trip, doesn't it :)

I've already reported this bug a few times to DTG, but so far it hasn't been fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bassman612

bassman612 Member

I've also experienced this sound cut out bug. It only happened once to me though. The other 3 runs I've done have been fine. Seems to be an intermittent bug as I can't reproduce it all the time. I'm also on standard 'fat' PS4.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

I have also experienced this sound issue. It worked twice to shut down the engine and re-start it. Of course you need to follow procedures, you will instantly have a delay, but at least the sound. As mentioned, it worked twice, but i am not sure if it is by conicidence or not. Give it a try, sound is great when audible.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

DTG Natster Natalie, could you remind the tech guys of this one please. Thanks in advance.

6. steve.taelemans

steve.taelemans Member

Yes, indeed.

7. steve.taelemans

steve.taelemans Member

Thanks, mate.