Worried About Rush Hour Timing

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Cash, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Cash

Cash Well-Known Member

DISCLAIMER: Hello everyone, before I say anything at all I just want to say I am not complaining in any way! Nor am I being impatient or rushing DTG to do anything. I am just interested :)

With the rush hour roadmap we got this Tuesday, we saw Riesa - Dresden being in upcoming. I am just wondering how we will be able to get all 3 routes before UK summer ends. If I am correct UK summer ends on the 22nd September. So if BRD isn’t on next arrival, how will we get the 3 routes by 22nd September? With Boston Sprinter we saw the usual 2 preview streams, both on Thursday and then it releasing the third week. If this were to happen with BRD they won’t get time to do the same with London - Brighton, so they would theoretically have to do two preview streams in one week to get London - Brighton out by UK summer end. A ‘concern’ I have, the preview stream for BRD has been postponed. The last time this happened was with Cane Creek, which was then previewed a week later, if this happens with Riesa Dresden it will be previewed on the 2nd September, meaning if it were to follow the classic 2 weeks until release after first 1st preview stream it would come out on the 16th September. My question is what will happen with London Brighton? If my predictions are correct London Brighton would surely release after UK summer ends. This isn’t a problem at all but I’m very curious about this considering DTG have said multiple times they have no plans to delay it any further after summer, the most recent time they said this was yesterday in the roadmap stream. So I’m just wondering how they will get all 3 routes out before UK summer ends. Thanks all for reading :)

• Like Like x 4
  2. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

I think there's a very loose interpretation of the word Summer , I'm like you in that I don't think it will be but when they come, they come. There's enough issues to deal with without adding to them with another half baked cake. I'm curious what the hook to Riesa is now so probably more interested in BML with it being a UK route.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

They said that yesterday, when they thought they had a fix in testing. If the fix didn't go as expected they might have changed their stance on this matter. Guess we will find out tomorrow.

4. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

I think they've majorly ballsed up more than they said and the whole thing will be delayed. You watch

• Like Like x 2
  5. thundergaming11

thundergaming11 Well-Known Member

I don't see BML coming before 20th September. Or if it does it'll be pushed through half broken with fixes ready for a patch that doesn't come till a month later... I need to stop being pessimistic :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. ASRGT

ASRGT Well-Known Member

I have no doubt we will clearly see how its possible in the final presentation of the routes. Cant wait for more poorly baked lighting, interiors that make the inside of a tanning bed seem dull and all manner of miss placed scenery assets.

All jabs aside I really do hope they don't drop the ball with London Brighton, it was a route I have such found memories from TS and will be the last straw for me personally on just moving on from this game if its a dumpster fire.

• Like Like x 3
  7. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

20th october.

8. smugstarlord#4202

9. fabristunt

fabristunt Well-Known Member

Easy, they'll just cut more content. A Branchline here, a loco there...

• Like Like x 1
  10. smugstarlord#4202

You could tell on Tuesdays stream. Matts body language and response when the rush hour release schedule was put to him

• Like Like x 1
  11. AGoodJudge2

AGoodJudge2 Active Member

Summer, yes, but no hemisphere was mentioned.

12. Cash

Cash Well-Known Member

I’m very sure they mentioned UK summer multiple times, it would make sense too as DTG are based in the UK.

• Like Like x 2