Xbox No Matter What Timetable Service On Any Route, I Cant Play It!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by iosadumswing#1673, Aug 31, 2021.

1. iosadumswing#1673

iosadumswing#1673 New Member

For some weird reason, I cant play a service when going into timetable Mode. I can only play a service when im in free roam. That means hoping if not waiting for a train to arrive at the platform I spawn at to begin driving. It first started on Southeastern High Speed, I thought it was a little bug after the game updated. But then it kept happening on Great Western Express, Cathcart Circle, Boston Sprinter, Northern Trans-Pennine etc. I uninstalled and re-installed the game hoping that the problem would fix itself, like a missing file. But no. I was so confused. I prey im not the only one who has or had this issue, or otherwise this just sounds stupid and crazy I know. For now, it doesn't bother me to the point I go crazy, but please, If you know or have a fix for this, please roll it out. Thanks :)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
  2. AGoodJudge2

AGoodJudge2 Active Member

What actually happens when you choose a service from the timetable? Error message?

3. iosadumswing#1673

iosadumswing#1673 New Member

I spawn somewhere else, i look to see if my train would spawn where it should but its not on the map

4. MetrolinkF125#916

MetrolinkF125#916 Well-Known Member

So you're also experiencing this issue? Oof. Apparently nothing seems to work to bypass this bug. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game so I can get my dlc back, only to find that I can't play them because of this bug. I also tried restarting my console, but that didn't work.

5. AGoodJudge2

AGoodJudge2 Active Member

6. rhysrobinson336

rhysrobinson336 Member

This is because there is a bug with loading layers the first time you load into any route after starting up the game. The first time you load into the game it doesn’t load in the layers but the second time you load into the game it does load in the layers so just select the service you want and it should load you into the train the second time. This is always the case just for the first time loading into the game from the dashboard.

7. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Generally going back to the menu and launching the same service again sometimes fixes it. Let me know what you find.

8. StrikeEagle78

StrikeEagle78 Well-Known Member

I have the same issue as the original poster. It doesn't happen on all routes, but occasionally I will spawn someplace randomly on the map with no train in sight to use. Reloading will simply spawn me elsewhere on the map. I thought it was funny at first thinking it would work itself out, but now it's just annoying.

9. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I had the issue happen too the other day on Xbox One X. I tried launching the first IC service on Hamburg-Lübeck and it spawned me in Bad Oldesloe on foot. Quit back to main menu, launched the same service and it didn't do it again.