PC Wrong Gpa Magnets Near Coswig.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Inkar, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

When traveling from Dresden via the Coswig branch, there is a GPA magnet that triggers at the wrong speed. The magnets are located close to where the Coswig branch starts (you can see the 1 Km track marker just before the GPA magnets in the picture below).

pic 2.jpg

The warning speed limit signal indicates a 120 Km/h speed limit (first pic below), but the GPA magnet will trigger under that speed (117 Km/h in my test) as you can see in the last picture.

pic 1.jpg

GPA stops the train at 117Km/h, when it should trigger if the train goes at 135Km/h or faster.
    pic 3.jpg

2. _kuerbis

_kuerbis New Member

When entering Coswig the distant signal shows a green flashing light which warns you that the speed limit at the next main signal will be 100 km/h. The Lf7 showing "12" is only valid when the distant signal would show a constant green light. But since the signal speed is lower than the line speed, the PZB wiil enforce that signal speed of 100 km/h, therefore stopping you when you exceed it.
    I Hope you find this helpful :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

Yep, it is very helpful. Thanks!

Guess getting used to the Hl signals is gonna be a bit more difficult than I thought. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

yes on page down key