Nahverkehr Dresden - Dabpbfza 766 Cab Car No Sound

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by involvedmass, Sep 12, 2021.

1. involvedmass

involvedmass Member

Hello everyone, wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.
    I know that it is a cab car, so it will not produce any engine sounds like the locos, but it is dead silent.

The only sounds i hear are when I move any of the controls, go over a switch, or in a sharp turn.
    On a straight line, nothing (and I'm not exaggerating, the train doesn't make any sound). I might as well play without my headphones... :|

I know that on some other routes the train cars themselves don't make any sound either, which is very noticeable when watching a train go by (loco runs past first with very high noise, then complete silence as hundreds of tonnes run past you...), but this is unplayable for me.

• Like Like x 8
  2. 317666

317666 New Member

I've noticed this too. For me the most obvious missing sound is the humming/whirring of the on board systems such as air conditioning, which is present in the cab cars supplied with the other German routes, just not this one.

• Like Like x 3
  3. involvedmass

involvedmass Member

Yeah exactly! And just general rattling, because even a brand new train will make those kinds of sounds.

• Like Like x 2
  4. xi haoyu china

xi haoyu china Active Member

or they make so it very not loud because it has wheel. 4 wheel so it shud be more loud, the red train with 2 floor.

5. Jinoss17

Jinoss17 Well-Known Member