Dresden Timetable Feedback - Request

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by DTG Matt, Sep 12, 2021.

1. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Hi,

There's a number of reports of different things in a few places but as we're about to start work on revamping the Dresden timetable I want to collate the feedback specifically relating to that aspect in here.

Could you note any services where things are not working as expected, where there are unreasonable delays or outright deadlocks / permanent red lights etc.

Note: Please evaluate the timetable strictly using the timetable option, not via Journey - there is a known issue in the timetable which means things work fine via timetable but not via journey and this will corrupt the view you have of it. This one is known and has an easy fix which will be done.

I'd like to use this thread then to check off various tests as we go through the update and ensure that by the end all of the points that are raised here have been resolved.

This applies to all platforms, please state which platform you are using.

A report ideally will contain the loco selected, the weather, date, which service - and a brief description of what happened, what you expected, and roughly how far into the service. As much of this as you can in as concise a form as possible, will help me ensure we don't miss anything.

Once again, this thread specifically for timetable feedback - I think we have scenario, tutorial and loco behaviours largely understood but the timetable is always a complex beast so I want to just put special attention there.

Could you use this template:

--------------------
    Platform: Epic / Steam / GamePass PC / PS4 / PS4Pro / PS5 / XB1 / XBX / XSS / XSX
    Loco / Cab:
    Weather Settings: [Default] or What you set specifically
    Date : [Month]
    Service Name / Time :
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : [mins, if known]
    Detail of Issue:
    Link to a video: [Super helpful if you have it, dont worry if not]
    --------------------

Thanks!

• Like Like x 22
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. AndrejM

AndrejM Member

Hi Matt! I have a few services that aren't working as expected. It's the last 3 services for the DBB BR 363.
    ------------------------
    Platform: Steam
    Loco: DBB BR 363
    Weather Settings: Light clouds
    Date: October
    Time: 9:16, Riesa to Chemical Plant
    Issue occurred: at the beginning of service
    Details: It spawned me on a random station on foot, tried to run the service twice, 1st time I spawned at Priestewitz, 2nd time at Kotzschenbroda.
    -----------------------
    Weather Settings: Clear
    Date: September
    Time: 9:32 Shunter service
    Details: This time I spawned at Niederau
    ------------------------
    Date: September
    Time: 9:38 Chemical Plant to Riesa
    Details: I spawned at Zitzschewig

P.S. Today I was playing the 1st service before the 9:16 service, I think it's the 8:49 service from Chemical Plant to Riesa where you have to couple to some wagons at Riesa. When I coupled to the tankers it directed me to go back to the Chemical Plant and I think that is the "broken" 9:16 service. In short, it seems you can only access the 9:16 service if you play the one before that.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Perks390

Perks390 Well-Known Member

The IC trains timed to depart from Dresden Hbf roughly 5 minutes apart (for example the 05:19 and 05:23) have priority issues at Dresden-Neustadt. The 05:19 becomes an AI train at Neustadt but the 05:23 gets routed way before it arrives and therefore the 05:19 then gets stopped at the signal for about 5 minutes. Whilst, not a major issue, I believe it might be a simple timetable fix by unchecking 'dispatch beyond' so that the 05:23 doesn't get the path out of Dresden-Neustadt until it's arrived, allowing the 05:19 to depart first?
    Having a quick look, the following trains will most likely have the same issue:
    09:19 and 09:23
    15:19 and 15:23

On a separate note, would it be a massive job to increase the setting up time at the start of services? And to also have the services end with the doors left open, like they do on ECW and Hamburg Lubeck?

• Like Like x 12
  4. aLostSoul

aLostSoul New Member

Loco / Cab: None, spawned on Foot
    Weather Settings: Light Cloudy
    Date : November
    Service Name / Time : Around 15:00
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : as soon as the train was at the station/accessible for the player
    Detail of Issue: Cant walk from one dosto into the next, as the metal plates between the cars are still up, even though the train is driving/functional (If BR 143 or 146.2 are the locos)
    --------------------
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : as soon as the train was at the station/accessible for the player
    Details of Issue: In any 6-car Talent 2 formations (RE50; RE15/18) the rear train has its battery off, if it comes out of a portal or reaches its terminus in Dresden HBF, thus not having lights on in passenger space or PIS active
    --------------------
    Details of Issue: The PIS display is unsuable in the BR 143 and if only 2 Dostos are attached, the Dosto behind the Loco and the loco will not show a destinaton if the cab car is controlled by AI

• Like Like x 1
  5. Perks390

I've made a post about this issue in the technic forums, if it's any help for investigation into it: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/r-d-442-ai-turning-batteries-off.45363/

6. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Not for everyone

• Like Like x 10
  7. Callum B.

Callum B. Well-Known Member

So is the way of art.

Cheers

• Like Like x 4
  8. Coastway trainspotter

I’m guessing you aren’t experiencing many problems with BRD , so you say something else instead

• Like Like x 6
  9. cwf.green

cwf.green Well-Known Member

Maybe take the general discussions elsewhere?

• Like Like x 11
  10. Coastway trainspotter

Ah yes , like the general discussion forum

Which doesn’t exist

• Like Like x 6
  11. cwf.green

saltychipz#3569 You are free to create your own thread in the PC Discussion forum or elsewhere to discuss whatever you want, but you are making Matt's job harder by cluttering up *this* thread with off-topic discussions.

To not derail the thread further here is a report of a game breaking service issue I encountered:
    --------------------
    Platform: Steam / PC
    Loco / Cab: BR143
    Weather Settings: [Default]
    Date : [September] 15
    Service Name / Time : RE50 Dresden Hbf to Leipzig (I will update with the exact time that the service starts)
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : [35 minutes]
    Detail of Issue: After stopping at Priestewitz station the signal at the end of the platform stays red indefinitely preventing completion of the service.
    Link to a video: [Might add later]
    --------------------

• Like Like x 10
  12. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

I know these aren't directly related to gameplay, but I want to bright up a couple of issues with the service selection for some locos on this route. Firstly, service numbers don't seem to show up in the selection for the IC, ICE and freight services on this route. They are only listed as just their respective titles, even though if you take a look at the PIS boards on this route, you will find service numbers for the IC & ICE services. Not quite sure about the freight services as like I said, they don't have their service numbers listed anywhere.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Plus, with the IC services, they all show as services going out of Dresden Hbf in the service selection, regardless of the direction that service is going in.
    [​IMG]
    These may be small issues, but resolving these could make a big difference in telling each service apart.

• Like Like x 2
  13. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

DB263 (Blue Shunter)
    PC
    Weather Default
    Date -
    7:16 service.
    Detail of issue - Spawned once in the chemical plant to no train, restarted twice, and was spawned into a random station.

14. Scarface

Scarface Active Member

Hi Matt,
    first of all, I like the Dresden Route very much!
    I just discovered something strange:
    Service: S2 Dresden Flughafen: 07:04h BR 112, Cab 1 - Train sets it up automatically, even the brake key in the cab car is on.

Platform: PS4Pro
    Loco / Cab: BR 112/ Cab 1
    Weather Settings: Default
    Date : Default
    Service Name / Time : S2 Dresden Flughafen-Pirna/ 07:04
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : at start
    Detail of Issue:

15. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Platform: XSX
    Loco / Cab: BR143 DB (New one)
    Weather Settings: Default (Clear)
    Date : September
    Service Name / Time : RE18 Dresden Hbf - Cottbus / 06:51
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service:
    06:55 until 6:59 (4-8 minutes after the start)
    Detail of Issue:
    The player service (and it seems like other 2 or 3 trains - an intermodal freight and an IC) are held up into Dresden-Mitte waiting for a Talent 2 coming in the opposite direction (the 06:27 RE18 Cottbus-Dresden) to enter the station, this means it's impossible to stay on time on the player service using a normal/realistic driving style, as we basically leave Dresden-Mitte about 1 minute before we are due at the next station which is ~1.6km away
    Link to a video:

Apologies for my bad driving

P.S. I'm not 100% sure this is not by design, but I posted it just in case it's actually a bug, it seems strange that such a bottleneck would form if there are multiple parallel tracks. Still, it was some fun PZB, but it's definitely impossible to stay on time.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

Keep in mind there is currently a bug that makes the BR 182 not open the doors of the Dostos. When this happens the train can not complete the "load passengers" instructions and can cause all kind of problems related to blocked tracks and permanent red lights.

The 182 is substituted in AI trains randomly when you start a timetable service, so you can run the same service twice with different results.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

--------------------
    Platform: Steam PC
    Loco / Cab: DB BR 101
    Service Name / Time : IC Dresden Koln 21:24
    -
    Detail of Issue:
    All services from the DB BR 101 seem to start at Dresden and go to other places, but none seem to go back (from other places to Dresden).
    When I load some of the services I see that some services are actually running back to Dresden, but have the wrong name.

DB BR 101 - timetable.jpg

Also, when I see 2 services starting with only 30 mins difference going in the same direction, I wonder if that is correct or one of them is supposed to be moving in the opposite direction.

Ex: the services starting at 21:24 and at 22:01 both go from Riesa to Dresden (but have the incorrect name). Maybe one of those should be going from Dresden to Riesa?

There are more like these in the timetable, but I guess you can get the idea with what I just wrote.

18. Perks390

Would it be possible, if a couple of freight trains go via the small branch at Dresden-Neustadt? Or if there was a service which picked up/dropped off some wagons in the yard, as if they were being stored there? Additionally, does the Meißen branch see any freight services? I understand past Triebischtal it's not electrified, so would require a diesel loco to run them.
    I must say, thank you for creating such an excellent route. I have already spent many hours on it and can't wait for the extra services plus Meißen!

• Like Like x 2
  19. mattwild55

mattwild55 Well-Known Member

Just to say that I can reproduce this bug any time a BR182 is present - my guess from listening to the rapid set of clunking when the AI tries to open the doors is that it's either not pressing the buttons in the right order or it's doing it too quickly. The 182 is perfectly drivable from a player perspective though - this issue only affects AI.

20. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

Does not having a train when you choose one count?
    Loco / Cab: BR146.2
    Weather Settings: July/mid precip, mid wet, 80% cloud, fully windy
    Service Name / Time :S31 7.03 Coswig-Dresden
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : [mins, if known] straight away
    Detail of Issue: Spawned at wrong station with no train
    You can read about it on this post and ticket #HYS-663-21254
    there is video on

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/wheres-my-train.45431/

• Like Like x 1
  21. Snek

Snek Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but I have some feedback on how you could improve the freight timetable:
    One way to make the avoiding line feel less dead would be to include AI only freight trains. Many freight trains to/from Czechia take the missing Berlin - Dresden line over Friedrichstadt to avoid the busy mainline we have in game. Adding a few short freight services from the Coswig junction towards Berlin and Riesa (and possibly even at Dresden Hbf) would make a noticable difference in traffic and probably isn't very difficult to do.
    On the other hand, there should also be more playable freight services, as only 28 in the entire day is little even for the line we have in game. It definitely feels like there are a few too few freight trains even during the day, not just during the night. Now, I'm willing to excuse that if there's a loco dlc coming soon with some new freight wagons and services to fill in. (hint: br 189 and 193 ;))

Also - freight services again feel uninspired with only A to B runs. Just one or two different services would make me happy, like taking a light engine to Riesa/Coswig, coupling the freight train there and going back to Dresden. And how about some double-headed heavy trains?

• Like Like x 2
  22. JellyScrub

JellyScrub Active Member

Would it be possible to have the BR 204 substitute in for the BR 363? I don't know if it ran on this line specifically, but it is an East German loco. I don't know if it is an issue with it being third party (Rivet), but I think it would be a great addition to the timetable. The 204 gets a bit lonely just playing in the docks of MSB.

23. Haribo112

Haribo112 Well-Known Member

Matt actually mentioned this in a stream. Rivet Games, the creator of the 204, needs to updates their loco to included certain tags in the gamefiles so TSW2 will detect that it is available for substitution. (My personal assumption is, he means tags like: "loco type: shunter." "traction type: diesel" etc.)

24. JellyScrub

JellyScrub Active Member

Ah, maybe if we drum up enough attention, we could get Rivet to update it so we can use their loco more!

• Like Like x 1
  25. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Loco / Cab: BR 143
    Date : [Month]
    Service Name / Time : S1 Coswig - Dresden / 7:16
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : on the beginning
    Detail of Issue: spawned on foot, far away from the train
    Link to a video: in Journey / in Timetable

• Like Like x 4
  26. HeyYoPaulie!

HeyYoPaulie! Well-Known Member

Platform: Steam PC
    Loco / Cab: DB BR 101
    Date : Any

Please allow more time for players to setup the train at departure. On the 101 services I've tried so far, the player spawns into cab and has 30 seconds to open and close doors. This isn't possible

I also experienced a service where the departure time was 5 minutes prior to player spawning into the cab. I don't recall the specific service ID. Will update this if I see it again, but please be aware it's there.

Edit: It's great to see a post like this asking for direct input from the community, so we can resolve issues together. I encourage you to please do this more often!

Thanks. :)

• Like Like x 7
  27. Sheldon1000

Sheldon1000 Well-Known Member

I'd like to add my request also to have more time to set up the cab at the start of a service. I'd much rather have a couple of minutes wait to depart than depart late through no fault of my own. Great route love it.

• Like Like x 4
  28. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

Also would like to back this request.

• Like Like x 3
  29. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

Platform: PS4
    Service: ALL RE50 Services
    Issue: The game crashes when nearing the terminal station of the service.

Other: As other players have asked for, can we get more time to set up the train at the start of a service?

• Like Like x 1
  30. bescot

bescot Well-Known Member

Loco / Cab: BR442
    Weather Settings: partly cloudy preset
    Date : March
    Service Name / Time : RE18 Dresden Hbf - Cottbus (any of them)
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service :5 mins delay at Dresden-Mitte platform 3

Detail of Issue: ALL northbound RE18s are delayed here as the southbound RE18 is given priority before they leaves Neustadt at xx:58. The issue is that southbound RE18 uses the 2nd line from the left (see second screenshot) all the way through. The Northbound sits for 5 mins as it requires the same track, but in the opposite direction.

I am not sure if the line is signalled for you to get the southbound RE18s to travel on the left hand track (as we are looking at it in image 2) and crossover at the junction by Dresden Mitte rather than hogging 2nd track from the left for 5 mins?

Attached Files:

31. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Yep. We definitely need to be set up for success rather than failure. Starting late through no fault of our own is not fair (or fun).

On this basis, timetables should also be timed more fairly. I ran an ICE timetable service on Dresden and the timetable was far too tight to arrive at Dresden on time. Although I still got a gold medal, there was no opportunity to arrive on time (without speeding).

32. OpenMinded

OpenMinded Well-Known Member

Platform: Steam (all?)
    Loco / Cab: all
    Weather Settings: all
    Date : all
    Service Name / Time : all
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : Beginning of all services
    Detail of Issue: Spawn in time is too close to departure time. 30s does hardly allow me to open the doors in time, let alone switching on other stuff. Could you please extend the time we have from beginning of a service until departure.
    Link to a video: NA

• Like Like x 10
  33. cwf.green

I agree that you should get a reasonable time buffer at the start of the service to be able to depart on time. Regarding whether the timetable is possible to follow or not I think it should be identical to the real world timetable and then if there are traffic conflicts I don't mind arriving late tbh.

• Like Like x 10
  34. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

Sorry for being a bit unspecific about that, but on most of my runs so far I encounter problems with the order of trains at Coswig when going towards Riesa (actually, in one of your streams when you ran the RB31 service you even commented on the two trains waiting at the station for the third to pass through). While all of this might work with the trains perfectly on time, it seems like once the player is a second late trains are routed ahead of others that should not be:
    - e.g. the RE50 routed through to Riesa before the S1 to Meißen leaves, resulting in the S1 needing to wait a couple of minutes at Coswig - wouldn't this train leave the station before the RE50, since it immediately turns off to the branch and won't block it down the line
    - the RB31 being sent off in front of the RE50 player service, blocking it along the line, while it should be waiting and stay behind it (which it seems to do when player driven, then the RE50 gets green first at Coswig). I am running the BR146 RE50 service at 6:14 at the moment, pulled into Coswig at 06:34:05 (30 seconds later than the target time 06:33:35), and I have the RB31 train in front of me, delaying my run quite a bit

As I mentioned in another post, the routing between Dresden Neustadt and Dresden Mitte also seems off, not making use of the three fast tracks,but seemingly sending all traffic through a single track.

Last but not least, the routing between Radebeul and Dresden Mitte for RE50 services still buggles me. For some reason, when checking todays schedule and in the future, the RE50 doesn't even stop at Radebeul Ost any longer, staying on the fast line like RE15/RE18 and entering Dresden Neustadt on track 6 or 7. However, when I look at something in August, it calls at Radebeul Ost, so looks like there was a change in schedule. Either way, assuming the stopping at Radebeul Ost stays implemented, the train should either be routed back onto the fast tracks (which means it can't pull into platform 3 at Neustadt, which it should according to the schedule), or the order of trains seems problematic again as it is blocked by a S1 train. Since this blocking seems to be implemented and considered in the timetable, the service can still be run somewhat punctual, but it takes almost 10 minutes than in real life due to this. It seems again that at Coswig, the order of trains is not set properly. Maybe disabling dispatch beyond (such as on Cathcart) could help that also with a bit of delay the correct order of trains is maintained.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if there are any more questions or I can support in any way

Last but not least, thanks for looking into these things, it is highly appreciated.

PS: playing on PC with the Steam and default weather.

• Like Like x 2
  35. Tanglebones

Tanglebones Well-Known Member

Please add my voice to those asking for more time to setup before departure.

36. Javelin

Javelin Well-Known Member

Platform: Xbox Series S
    Loco: 185.5
    Weather settings: Clear
    Date: All
    Service name/time: Fright Riesa - Dresden 08:04
    Issue occurred towards end of service
    Details of issue: Game crashes to home screen.

37. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

Platform: PS5
    Loco: BR442 Talent 2
    Weather: Custom - full cloud, everything else minimal
    Date: August
    Service Name/Time: RE15 7:26 Hoyerswerda - Dresden
    Issue occurred: 33 mins into service
    Detail of issue: Cannot enter station due to red light blocking access as another train is on platform 10 at Dresden Hbf. Train on platform also has a red so cannot depart.

38. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Platform: XSX
    Loco / Cab: BR442 Talent 2 DB (VVO one)
    Weather Settings: Default (Clear)
    Service Name / Time: RE18 Cottbus - Dresden Hbf / 06:27
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service: 06:49 (~20m after the start)
    Detail of Issue: The player train is being held at a red light at Coswig station. I arrived almost perfectly on time. It was my first run and I forgot to do one run and come back to the menu to activate the layers. It might have something to do with this, it resolved a similar issue on a BR363 service (which I haven't managed to reproduce since it happened this morning)
    Link to a video: a video is not necessary. Below screenshots of me being held at the red light and the map being completely empty.

Screenshot_20210913-200759_Gallery.jpg e9cf1cc9-26c2-4c40-aa09-f8f5285e028e.png ca975951-4e2c-44e6-b917-8881532e2b5e.png fd922d5d-7897-46e0-abcb-b17780902787.png

I will run this service again after having activated the layers and will report if that fixes it, in that case this post will get deleted.

P.S. Related to my previous submission, the 12:51 RE18 Dresden - Cottbus service with the BR143, under the same conditions of the 06:51, suffers the same fate, and actually is being held up more at Dresden-Mitte, leaving about 1 minute AFTER the time you are due at the next station.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  39. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Players have been complaining about inadequate setup times - a very legitimate complaint; they're neither adequate nor realistic - for the entire year and a half I've been on these boards and likely since TSW1 came out... but not only have DTG not improved this situation on newer routes, it seems to be getting worse and worse.

• Like Like x 12
  40. Xander1986

Xander1986 Well-Known Member

Loco / Cab: BR143
    Weather Settings: No specific/diffrent modes
    Date : [Month] No specific/diffrent modes
    Service Name / Time : No specific/diffrent modes
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : Direct
    Detail of Issue: Some times the pc takes over to open the doors and closing and the brakes are no functional! Seems like the AI isn't disabled and do some jobs. The train doesn't run on its own only what i write the doors etc.. It takes place on service mode not in a secnario!

• Like Like x 2
  41. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

They play on PS4pro. The connection between Riesa - Dresden hbf at 20:45. Train: Talent2. I stand at signal 20 ZW 703 at Dresden-Neustadt station platform 3. Still red after 20 minutes. No traffic ahead.
    IMG_20210913_210407.jpg IMG_20210913_210340.jpg

Update: still red after 30 minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  42. wxtr7

wxtr7 Well-Known Member

Loco / Cab: Talent 2
    Weather Settings: All settings maxed
    Date : December
    Service Name / Time : RE 50 at 18:45
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service :
    Detail of Issue: Started with the BR 101 service IC Dresden-Koln at 18:01, completed fine, returned to free roam. At Riesa, I then took control of the Talent 2 RE 50 service which arrives at Riesa ~18:43, which is the 18:45 timetable service. I was on time and doing fine until the station before the big 4km block (Radebeul Ost, I think), where I got held up waiting for a train ahead of me. That red cleared fine, and I proceeded. In the big curve before Neustadt, there was a red signal. I missed the 500 hz magnet and PZB slammed me to a stop, but that red signal never cleared. Checking the map, there were 2 trains in Neustadt waiting to depart at red signals toward Hbf, one of which was on the platform I needed. There were also 2 or 3 trains at Dresden Hbf stuck at red signals trying to depart Hbf toward Neustadt. One train did pass by on the far east track (iirc a 146) but all others were red, and interestingly in between red signals on one of the tracks (can't remember which one) there were a couple non-red aspects.

When I get some time, I'd like to try to run the RE50 service straight from the menu and see if this still occurs or if its because I ran a another service and picked it up from free roam.

43. aLostSoul

aLostSoul New Member

Detail of Issue: The AI-controlled BR146.2 have their wipers on (on both cabs of the loco) even though the sun is shining and it is not raining a single drop. Only happens with AI trains. Seems to happen to BR146.2s that exit a portal/were far away from the player at time of spwaning (e.g. a S1 in Coswig, when the player spawned in Dresden HBF had the wiper-bug when it met the player some time later)

44. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Consider the voices on the start times heard, i'll do what I can :)

• Like Like x 21
  45. ILied

ILied Active Member

Platform: Steam (Intel)
    Loco / Cab: DB BR 406 ICE 3M
    Service Name / Time : 08:59
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : Almost at the end, on the approach to Dresden Hbf
    Detail of Issue: Deadlock with a DB BR 101 in Platform 3 where the ICE is heading to, along with other trains inside and outside of Dresden Hbf
    Link to a video: NA

46. ILied

ILied Active Member

Without PZB the start times are ok, as you can make it up with the speed, however, with PZB it’s a bit difficult. Is PZB taken into account when it comes to the timetable? I ask as the start programme limits you to 45km/h and there are other things along the way stopping you from going at line speed.

47. bescot

bescot Well-Known Member

Some of these reports of stuck red lights eg RE8 0627 Cottbus-Dresden, RE15 0726 Hoyerswerda-Dresden and RE50 1845 Reisa-Dresden I've run perfectly.

Could this be due to the bug with the BR182? As an AI it cannot close it's doors, it just sits there. I do not have this DLC installed.

• Like Like x 1
  48. JBViper

JBViper Well-Known Member

Loco / Cab: Dosto
    Date : [Month] September
    Service Name / Time : All services Depot S2 - Dresden Hbf (21:09/22:40/23:09)
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : Direct
    Detail of Issue: : Apparition on foot in a train station
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Loco / Cab: Dosto
    Date : [Month] September
    Service Name / Time : RE15 Depot - Dresden Hbf (12:45)
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : 1 minute
    Detail of Issue: The train heads towards Dresden station but passes through a track without catenary. The electricity is then lost and the train stops.

49. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

I don't think any route takes safety systems into account unfortunately. I just did a run on Boston, and ended up several minutes late because of the safety systems slowing me down prematurely

• Like Like x 1
  50. cwf.green

Doesn't sound like a problem to me, just sounds like it's realistic :) As long as TSW timetables are like the real timetables there will be a buffer in case of congestion but if the traffic is too heavy or there is some non-normal incident then you will be late.

• Like Like x 2