Error Codes 30028-3 And 34878-0

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by HarryTrains, Sep 14, 2021.

1. HarryTrains

HarryTrains New Member

Hi,

Game crashed last night constantly and had these error codes. The add-ons purchased are still in the game but I've lost all of my custom liveries! Tried all steps to try and fix the issue. Any ideas?

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Hey HarryTrains are you playing on a playstation 4?

3. HarryTrains

HarryTrains New Member

Yes, sorry it's on the PS4.

4. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Appreciate your reply so quickly, the crashing on PS4 is a known issue that appeared after Dresden released, and it is currently being investigated by the team. We are hoping to get a fix out as quickly as we can.

As for the missing liveries, that is certainly unusual. But I do understand your frustrations. As someone who uses the Livery Designer a lot myself I know how much time goes into making personalised liveries. Please can you submit a support ticket detailing exactly what has gone missing if you haven't already.

• Like Like x 1
  5. HarryTrains

HarryTrains New Member

Thanks, I submitted a ticket last night. Fingers crossed a fix can be done.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

I also got an error code since last night by using the Livery Designer on PS4. As a result of the message, all liveries disappear and are set to zero. Currently I've got 77 liveries yet and always save them in the PSN cloud, so there is a constant backup and they are not lost. It must be an internal save problem, which occurs when new layers are inserted in existing liveries or being regrouped. This usually never happens before.

Just took a screenshot of the error message:
    Train Sim World 2_20210914110705.jpg

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  7. HarryTrains

HarryTrains New Member

Thanks, at least it's not just me. I will have to work out tonight where all of the individual liveries are saved on the console to try and restore them.

8. -PjM-

-PjM- Well-Known Member

The trouble with having the PS+ backup set to automatic is that if for any reason the files on your PlayStation become corrupted they can then also get backed up overwriting the good cloud saves in the process. I've turned automatic off and backup manually when I know everything is fine. You do have to remember to do this occasionally though.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice! I know that there is an automatic update mode for cloud data in the PSN, but mostly I update by myself, after finishing complex paint work. So the data remains up to date and there is also the old method with an USB stick. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

...just checked: it's a special file called: UGCLiveries_0, where all the liveries are stored. However, the error message appears in connection with the user's BAK file, which is somehow overwritten, so that all previous liveries become useless. Looks like a tricky thing...

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  11. phildenty

phildenty Member

Phew, glad some other players/users' are having this issue....and not just me. I hope you get your liveries back

12. HarryTrains

HarryTrains New Member

Update: the last livery that was being edited when it crashed came back last night, so hopefully the rest will slowly return.

On a side note, has anybody got the issue of having blurry logos, text etc. on custom liveries since the big game update was released a few weeks ago?

13. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

I found the problem with the error code: CE-30028-3! Everthing works fine with the current "Livery Designer" until you reach the limit of 76 liveries. From livery 77 on the error messages appear again and then there is a great risk of losing all your custom liveries by automatically setting it to zero. At least that's the problem on the PS4. So the maximum of the specified 300 liveries cannot therefore be reached without errors in the current version of the "Livery Designer".

The other problem with the custom blurry low res textures in the main menu and on service mode is already under investigation and should be patched when it is resolved!

14. goochdog#5870

goochdog#5870 Well-Known Member

I get exactly this when I try to save the game on my PS4
    I’m wondering if it has anything to do with the PS4 update from yesterday. I have plenty of room in storage