Route Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by relindwto6, Sep 24, 2021.

1. relindwto6

relindwto6 New Member

After a hiatus of about 10 years I found myself returning to the world of train sim after accidentally discovering Train Sim World 2 this weekend (I didn't even know about the first one) and I've been having a blast. One thing that I especially enjoy is to combine this sim with FS 2020 to do a sort of Simulator triathlon. For instance I will do the TGV from Avignon to Marseille, then I will fly from Marseille to Cologne and take the train from Cologne to Aachen. These routes don't take me past the airport, but the immersion is close enough. I only wish th at there were vastly more routes, or that the Sim had the tools and community to create our own routes, as in the Flight sim community. Regardless I know this Sim is still young and considering the average length of routes and the potential for combining it with Flightsim, here are a few of the routes I would really love to see in TSW2 in a prioritized order:

• DB ICE from Frankfurt Hbf to the already exisiting Cologne Hbf scenery, connecting with Frankfurt Airport on the way.

• TGV from Paris Gare du Nord to Lille Europe, connecting with Charles du Galle airport on the way and possibly continuing to cross the channel in to London

• Continuing the Heathrow express all the way to Heathrow

• Berlin S-bahn from Alexanderplatz to Berlin Brandenburg international airport

• The Arlanda express and Flytoget airport express trains connecting the city centers of Stockholm and Oslo with their respective airports.

• The Leonardo Express connecting downtown Rome with Fiumicino airport

• The Shanghai Maglev
    Would be cool to see more stuff outside of Europe as well, but these are the routes that I'm most familiar with and I think would be of perfect length and scope.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2022
  2. Robbo13

Robbo13 Active Member

Are you suggesting these for TSW2? If so this is the TS Classic/TS2021 forum so your probably better posting this over there.

3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

All the routes the OP mentioned are in TS2021 and he is suggesting extending them or as new routes

4. Robbo13

Robbo13 Active Member

Sounds like he's suggesting them for TSW to me.

5. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

You are right - my bad - sorry.

6. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

If you mention this on the TSW2 forum more people would see it than on the Train Simulator 2021 Forum

7. Robbo13

Robbo13 Active Member

No worries, I started doubting myself when you said he was suggesting them for TS2021! :D