PC No Crashes Anymore - Bugfix?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Bertil Persson, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Bertil Persson

Bertil Persson Active Member

I had two spots that always crashed: On foot 10.45 Platform 10 Reading and 17.15 Class 101 1,9 miles before Crowcombe. Support said disc (portable) to slow and computer to old. I moved to C disc and crashes were gone. Yesterday I moved it back to portable disc. Same settings. No crash! Boosted up the settings. No crash!!! Did we get bug fixes yesterday and today? Because something wrong has gone right.

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

No there were no fixes released as of yet.

3. Bertil Persson

Bertil Persson Active Member

Ok. I thought there were fixes, because I had to log in the game and that usually happens after some kind of update. Two updates I did see, but that could be in preparing for Brighton Commuter.

4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I periodically have to log back into the game as well, the games seems to only to keep you logged in for so long then requires you to log back in again. I do know not to long ago there were Windows updates possible what ever that was fixed things.

Next round of updates for TSW2 are likely in a week or two. But it is nice to see that you're no longer experiencing crashes.

5. conniethunder

conniethunder Well-Known Member

Dovetail Live makes you re-login when they add something like new route information.
    They recently added the upcoming 1930's stock for bakerloo route/loco.

6. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

Also if you switch from TS1 to TSW2 or vice versa it will log you out more often then not. Seems like Dovetail Live cant handle you being logged in on both games at the same time.