Why Dtg Just Why

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Bradley, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

Why do you release routes that are not finished or bugged so you can’t play. Boston isn’t finished in terms of a caternary and safety systems

Dresden has spawning in locations 30/40 km from the start point of the run and always crashes at Dresden mitte,

why can’t you be honest with us and tell us when this is going to be fixed as really we don’t want things releasing that’s broken then waiting months for a fix

• Like Like x 6
  2. A Big Chungus

A Big Chungus Active Member

They probably do not know when it's going to be fixed, it is not as simple as flicking a Fix Bug switch.
    They probably cannot say why things are being released in this state, though I would imagine it is because the mentality of most developers is to meet deadlines now in order to make a profit for the company and share holders, and then focus on fixes later.
    Personally the correct mindset to have these days is to wait a few days after release, browse the web/forums for feedback, see if any major bugs are encountered and how they affect the game, and THEN decide whether to spend money, rather than just buying a product up front and being let down.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

This is a problem with ALL routes, not just Dresden, it's a wider issue introduced with the core update.

I do wish I could figure out why this has never happened to me in any of the locos or services I have attempted on Dresden on my Series S since it launched, in order to help nail down what is causing it for other people.

• Like Like x 3
  4. bensconnolly

bensconnolly Member

I had this happen 80% of the time on my Xbox One. I just recently purchased an Xbox Series S and it's not happened yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

While it's most common on One, Series S users also seem to report it frequently.

• Helpful Helpful x 1