PlayStation Ps5 Rush Hour Routes Now Crash

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by rattyfus, Oct 6, 2021.

1. rattyfus

rattyfus New Member

Having received all the latest updates I can no longer use lay timetable services on the PS5 version of TSW2Rush hour routes. Shortly after starting the session the game crashes with a “Something went wrong…” system message. The routes were showing as “—GB”, so I uninstalled, restarted and reinstalled. Same problem.
    The PS4 versions are working fine.

Any ideas?

UPDATE

The Boston route is actually not crashing, it’s just Dresden.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
  2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’ve not experienced any crashing yet, but playing on Riesa Dresden earlier after the Meißen branch was added was a poor experience. Way too many FPS drops considering how ‘powerful’ the PS5 is supposed to be.

The whole Rush Hour experience has been nothing but bugs, FPS drops and timetable issues and they only seem to be getting worse with each update. I’ll be very interested to see how Brighton Main Line performs tomorrow.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

Do you have the DB BR 101 installed? If so remove it and try again. There are a few of is having the same issue (both PS4 and PS5) and that solves it. If you don't have the DB BR 101 then sorry - no idea.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rattyfus

rattyfus New Member

Ah, saw something about that. It’s definitely on the PS4 version though, and that’s fine. All the same though I’ll give it a go. Many thanks.
    Can’t get on to Kayako to raise a bug because it tells me the license expired on 24th September. Maybe that’s iOS 15 though.

5. mattchester#9176

mattchester#9176 Well-Known Member

They've moved support tickets to Freshdesk now, you should be able to raise a bug report there.

https://dovetailgames.freshdesk.com/support/home