Game Crashes - Brighton Mainline

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by KatiaBLR, Oct 7, 2021.

1. KatiaBLR

KatiaBLR Well-Known Member

08CE9D73-AF19-4440-A31A-60E3DD9CF581.jpeg hi

just posted in the other thread about a camera issue but i've now found a completely new issue

i'm having many issues with the game, including frame rate, very slow loading times and generally very noticably slow gameplay

however now i just tried to spawn on foot at gatwick airport, and less than 5 seconds after loading the game crashed and shut itself down.

anyone else having these issues? it's a great route, but it feels to me as if it's almost too big and too ambitious and simply cannot (in its current state) support itself

katia

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Xander1986

Xander1986 Well-Known Member

Is know already and a fix is already there or under investigation... Please try to search first before posting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TheKillEffect

TheKillEffect Member

Yes. I have these issues as well, I think DTG are already aware of the issue.

4. KatiaBLR

KatiaBLR Well-Known Member

i'm not great with technology or the unwritten rules there seems to be on this forum, i just wanted to show the issues i am having incase anyone else is in a similar position

• Like Like x 9
  5. barryr21

barryr21 Active Member

I crashed inbetween Victoria and Brighton and the frame rate is terrible leaving Victoria.

I agree with your last sentiment, the game as it stands seems too big for the PS4 unfortunatly.

• Like Like x 1
  6. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

I don't know if friends here have ever played GTA III or LCS, but I don't know the feasibility of doing something like these games, which had three islands, and when going from one to another, the game went into a loading screen and came back, it was the time to render the incoming island, as the PS2 was unable to read that author, the game as a whole, I think it could be similar, but it has a loading screen, that is, we have portions rendered by portions, so it doesn't get heavy .

7. aglomarsale

aglomarsale Well-Known Member

haha, im glad im a pc user. wonder how many more times the game crashes

• Like Like x 1
  8. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

What are you a DTG lover or an employee. Why should the person have to do a search to find an answer to major issues with a game he could only have purchased a little over 12hrs ago. If you don’t wish to reply then move on rather than make sarcastic comments.

• Like Like x 9
  9. ace

ace Member

Your fine. It’s not always easy or convenient to search every possible post for your question or answer…

10. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

Don't worry. Occasionally, someone will post a snarky response, but 99% of forum members are happy to help and try to answer your questions.

11. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

IMG_20211010_012449.jpg

• Like Like x 1