PlayStation Can’t Acknowledge Safety System

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by ZeenozPlays, Aug 28, 2021.

1. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

I’m playing on the Boston Sprinter route, and when operating the CTC-3 and F40PH the Circle Button doesn’t acknowledge the ATC/ACSES, only the Alerter.

• Like Like x 6
  2. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Well-Known Member

You'll have to actually use the in-cab ACSES button in the F40. Funny thing is, it works normal on the CTC-3 for me. The controller button for me works for both. But only on the CTC-3. But either way, you'll have to use the actual in cab button

3. Ensor42

Ensor42 Well-Known Member

Same on Xbox. This really threw me for a time, as it made me think I was misunderstanding how the safety systems worked, until trying the ACS 64 and having no problem.

4. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

Ah, that's a bummer, I've gotten so used to pressing the controller shortcut for it. It's kinda difficult to position the camera and press it, before the E Brake is triggered.

5. Me with a train

Me with a train Active Member

I’ve had this problem, but it is only occasional. It happens once but then not the next time

6. adlian_cc203

adlian_cc203 Member

I think it’s a bug. You should be able to acknowledge all warning system with circle button as what they called “immersion control”. DTG should fix this.

• Like Like x 2
  7. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Glad i found this, I thought I was going mad
    On one of the times it did this to me, which was the first F40PH service in Journey mode, I got stopped right before Canton on a slight hill. I tried everything to get restarted but could not get power. Had to abandon the service which was annoying. Will retry later now I know I have to press the red button on the panel
    Incidentally, how long do we get to press it before it will brake?

8. ixofxiii

You have like, 8 to 10 seconds. Just press it. Then bring your brakes to suppression. Panicking is what gets your train to bail on you.
    The only problem that can happen is by those that don't display the HUD. If this issue was on LIRR, I'd be screwed!

9. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if it will be fixed or is this how it is meant to be? I'm sometimes not quick enough at the moment so it is ruining the experience a little.

10. WiSchmo

WiSchmo Active Member

So has this been fixed by this week's update(s)?

11. Mr.Drew

Mr.Drew Member

It has not been fixed yet as it seems. Played yesterday on Riesa-Dresden on Xbox One X with the BR 143 and pressing the B button to acknowledge SIFA/PZB (circle button on PS) is still not working.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ixofxiii

This issue on this thread was specifically about Boston Sprinter. Not Riesa-Dresden.