London Commuter Tutorial Bug

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ExcelsiorGamingYT, Oct 7, 2021.

1. ExcelsiorGamingYT

ExcelsiorGamingYT Well-Known Member

I'm having the same issue on London Commuter I had with Cathcart Circle where on the introduction the Change Camera view step doesn't work so I can't progress in the tutorial, I know my controller is OK as I can use the camera controls in normal routes and journeys. So once again its the tutorial, I reported this with Cathcart and nothing was done. Please fix it.....

2. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

Camera change worked fine for me, but I was locked out of the throttle and it seems only by blind luck that my train didn't end up rolling backwards, it was moving forwards at 0.1mph when it finally crossed the trigger for the cutscene.

3. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Make sure your immersion camera setting is head out or external. Free camera isn't recognised by the tutorials.

4. Princess Entrapta

Free camera most certainly worked in the tutorial for me. Odd.

5. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I have not checked on the latest update so maybe it has been fixed. Still not sure why some have an issue especially as it locks into immersion controls for the introduction.

Edit: That bug still exists with immersion camera switch set to free. Clicking right stick does not proceed the step in the introduction when set to this option.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
  6. Princess Entrapta

I think for me it worked because I went into free camera BEFORE the prompt, anticipating it. So when the prompt came up it instantly marked as complete.