Dresden Line - Failure Analysis

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by tcmikaelsouza, Oct 7, 2021.

1. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Friends, Good afternoon, I have the DLC BR 101, and I was able to test that it can be the biggest cause of crashes on the Dresden line, yesterday after the updates my game kept crashing, usually when this locomotive was close or had passed, I made a test where I completely uninstalled the game and reinstalled with all DLC's, except the BR 101, and tested it on the schedule containing the ICE services, and I had no crashing problems, including the main cause of crashes, the external cameras, I used them normally, the most diverse ways possible, unfortunately it is sad who has bought this loco to play in this line.

Also, I reported to @dtgjd that there are problems with three AIs blocking the route of the lines generating cascading red signals, and I also want to report that the SIFA has not been recognized by the "O" (Circle) button especially on the Meissen branch .

My recommendation is to keep a Base Schedule, and another exclusive for ICE and IC services, because then we could divide the gameplay well without losing stability.

In case someone does not have the BR 101 locomotive installed or purchased and still faced crashing problems, please kindly point out here.

My Console: PS4 Standard (Fat)

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. goochdog#5870

goochdog#5870 Well-Known Member

Cheers
    I just hope that these issues don’t get forgotten what with the London Commuter coming out

3. tcmikaelsouza

Yes, I hope not, as I did an entire uninstall and install without the BR 101 just to be able to test something, in the hope that the developers might notice and have a base or a path to the solution.

• Like Like x 1
  4. tcmikaelsouza

please don't forget Dresden with the London release

• Like Like x 1
  5. tcmikaelsouza

6. goochdog#5870

7. tcmikaelsouza

People generated a similar forum for London Commuter, so I referred to this forum in Dresden who has a problem with it, as I believe they will gather information compiled there.

8. goochdog#5870

Cheers I hope so . I wasn’t have a dig at you btw