Great Western Express Railway Livery For Class 395

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by djgaming#7176, Oct 8, 2021.

1. djgaming#7176

djgaming#7176 Active Member

Hi everyone I have recently noticed Great Western Express run the Class 395 I was thinking that it could have its Great Western Express Livery as their trains also have peoples names on them too

I would love to see the Southeastern high speed trains to also have their Great Western Express liverys too.

On a more interesting note I love the name for Captain Tom Moore for a true real life hero.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. GrandMoffLucaPaguro

GrandMoffLucaPaguro Active Member

This I would love, espiecally if they add a more modern up to date London route into the game for GWR, and would also make a nice and rather fitting tribute to Captain Sir Tom Moore in the game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. djgaming#7176

I think this would be a really heart felt and really thoughtful tribute from DTG if they do this.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 43050

43050 Well-Known Member

GWR don’t have class 395s they have a similar looking Bi-mode (diesel and 25kV electric) Class 800 type IET (Intercity Express Train)

Regarding the names, both the GWR Class 800 type and the Southeastern 395s have names and special liveries.
    The 395 was put into service shortly before the 2012 Olympic Games and was a primary means of transport getting to and from the Olympic Park at Stratford. This is why these trains got the name ‘Javelin’ - most of those units were named after a British Olympic medalist. Sadly DTG didn’t implement the names but the blank boxes with “Britain’s Fastest” written on them have the names on them in the real world.

Quite a few GWR class 800 types have names on sides of the units noses, it would be good to see this type of individuality on DTG products

• Like Like x 1
  5. djgaming#7176

Wow thats quite interesting I thought the Class 395 was the same as the ones in the pictures there and I am suprised it was a modified version too thats quite suprised me.