It's A Shame Dtg

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by gaetanoavino2, Oct 13, 2021.

1. gaetanoavino2

gaetanoavino2 Member

You are also right, I am tired of foraging dtg that does not solve problems and indeed releases dcl without a tomorrow ... UN PLAYABLE DRESDEN RIESA AND ALSO LONDON BRIGHTON. IT'S A SHAME!!!!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

They dont care about the game, they just want money money money….

• Like Like x 1
  3. JZJ90

JZJ90 Active Member

I mean, welcome to niche gaming. You'd probably be surprised to learn how many copies of DLC they sell, DTG has said themselves "we don't sell that many". It's less about them raking in endless money and more about them needing to sell DLC in order to actually pay their developer teams. If they stopped selling DLC their income stops and as such we miss out on new content and fixes, because very few devs will hang around and work for free, and they shouldn't be expected to.

It's very clear by watching any streams with devs or producers that the staff do in fact care about the game, very much. If you go back through the release history you will see that they have released way way more bugfix updates than new DLC. If you take a look back to the core game 1 year ago and compare it to the core game now, there is an astonishing amount of work gone into it, and it's the DLC sales which fund the ongoing development of the game.

• Like Like x 8
  4. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

...and "Well known Members" are spending their money. This is confusing .

• Like Like x 2
  5. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

I like your post, "But" I have to say, that if they have so many bugfixes, are they doing their job properly in the first place. As people are saying if the DLC "Worked" everyone would not mind lots of DLC's it is the Fact that there are so many bugs they do not want to buy anything anymore.

• Like Like x 2